TEMPESTUOUS G

Tempestuous G

Hi G B)

You have something in your track that I tried always to achieve but I never accomplish...You have very nice production.I'm watching my equalizer when I play your track and all the graphs are in the same level.This means that I can add bass or treble easily without clipping.Very good job at this point mate ;)

Attila the Hun is more goa than psy for me.The main lead is wonderfull.A lot of changes at its melodie and this make it really interesting.Generally you combine a lot of different things-seqs go in and out very often-with a nice way.I must tell you that I'm not fun of melodic elements but I like the way you make all these changes at your lead and synths.Gives at track the feeling "lets see what will be next".Your track is based 90% at synths.Your beat is not bad but little bit repetitive.Kick and hihats are sounding well but you are not making some breaks that will give at track a harder and more groovey feeling that maybe needs.

My personall opinion is that if you will work further with the beat will be a cool goa psy track that I could download it and enjoy it to my player for a long time.

8.5 from 10 from me :D

Keep it up G ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Interesting innovative track, Jeremy! Good work with some originalities: definitely completely different of your older work. I don't know why but some of your strong basslines remind me Infected Mushroom, and Celtic Cross concerning your kind of "irish" melodies.

But, despite all those positive points, I still prefer your former tracks and your "neo-astral" style with your awesome "tryptomine vibes" ("trip to the trippy switch", "projectile" kick all the asses!). I hope you will follow again your old style, because you have made some progress with it, and discovered some innovations in the "Astral Projection" genre. But, I understand your attempt to developp a personal touch with some new ideas : I respect it.

• 2 weeks later...

The track fails to grasp the attention of one, it does not outstand from the others, I think. Also, these tweaked sounds at the background, they look like mere experimentating with the riffs :rolleyes: