ATTN:PRODUCERS

psilopsyben

So recently I have been enjoying playing unknown trax from unknown people I meet on the internet. I thought up a concept for a series of 3 maybe 4 mix cd's. I want to make these mixes contain nothing but trax that I got from people on various psy trance forums. This would help me, because it gets me more trax, and it helps you, because it will give you more exposure in the midwest, and around the world. I am an audiognome (Audiognomes) and a member of the Chilluminati (Chilluminati). We throw quite a few parties around the year.

What I am looking for is a wide variety of stlyes, hence the 3 to 4 cds I have in mind. I want one to be nice and hard, dark psy, one to be full on, a classic goa sounding one (hopefully) and a chill/downtempo/ambient one. If you would like to submit a track to be on this comp mix, email me at psilopsyben@gmail.com

Thnx for listenin

Ben

the submissions are coming at a good pace!!! I could still use more of every genre. I am also checking out trax that have already been posted here as well, so you may be added to the disc. I will let you know first though. KEEP THE SUBMISSIONS COMING!!!!!