Calling all vj's!

Rik

Because of popular demand, I'm starting an independant video gallery for Vj's to promote their work. This will be a new feature on the http://www.psygarden.be website. right now there is already a testcase online with a streaming/download sample by Mimo-TV (Czech Republic).

Demo's shoud be maximum 20 megabytes and can be submitted in most popular formats.

Email me ( rik@psygarden.be ) for information on how to upload these files ;)

Love & light

Rik

Why this week. :(

preparing a demo takes me a while.

But i'll be in Sri lanka for 2 weeks and i can't take my computer. unfortunatly.

or i maybe i can.... :lol:

So, see you next month

Why this week.  :(

preparing a demo takes me a while.

But i'll be in Sri lanka for 2 weeks and i can't take my computer. unfortunatly.

or i maybe i can....  :lol:

So, see you next month

499090[/snapback]

I don't remember giving you permission to go on any vacation? please had in your tickets and passport later today. I'll be out of office for the next two months.

I don't remember giving you permission to go on any vacation? please had in your tickets and passport later today. I'll be out of office for the next two months.

499693[/snapback]

ok, You can come and get my passport. I don't have the ticket though.

I hope you can handle some audioequipment with shotgunmicrophone and alot of human misery. :P

Cause it will not be a happy folks vacation trip. no 5star hotels and babes at the swimmingpool for me. only tsunami victims, childsoldiers, orphins and wounded elephants. yay

ok, i'm lying, there is 1 day at a 4 star hotel with swimmingpool next to the beach with alot of babes. :P

but the other 13 days are the real face of sri lanka.