Tracks like Never Ever Land?

Shaft

Infected Mushroom are somewhat of a joke now, but for me, Classical Mushroom and B.P.Empire are not worthless pieces of garbage. In particular, the track Never Ever Land is extremely inspiring to me - I love this kind of half trance, half atmospheric music.

If anyone can recommend some dreamy, atmospheric music like this (hell, it doesn't even have to be trance!!) that ISN'T in my collection - I must stress that enough! I have plenty of dreamy stuff but am always looking for new things!! - then please, send me along some recommendations.

I want stuff that I can get new from Psyshop, or Amazon, possibly Saikosounds - if that's possible - I don't want to be searching around for old classics, I'm not a collector, just a big music fan. :)

michael jackson.

Try the album "Supernature" by Medicine Drum. Totally dreamy stuff, a good mixture between tribal and cyber, trance, ambient and breakbeat. It doesn't sound very much like B.P.Empire, but it's very emotional and dreamy. It's got plenty of variation too, from Juno Reactor-ish tribal trance to goa to breakbeat to chillout...

BP Empire is in my opinion, their best album.

Never Ever land sets the dark tone for BP Empire and its a very original piece of work. I cant think of anything similiar at all. BP Empire is the only thing that sounds like BP Empire.