Ensoniq VFX

I'm selling my good ole' Ensoniq VFX synthesizer on Ebay. It's a pretty good synth. Big 61 key layout. MIDI capablilty. A little tedious on the interface. But very versitile and unique in many of it's capabilities (ie Multiwave). It could be a very good addition to any studio. Some unique sounds in this thing. I want it to have a good home. I grew up with this thing many memories it is imbued with (may be haunted) Assembled in 1990. My parents paid ~1500 USD for it.

It's working perfectly there are no problems. You can still buy sound cartriges on the internet for it. IT does however need a new data saving battery. It gives you that message when it starts up. "SAVE ALL DATA BATTERY LOW". No biggie. You can find repalaceable batteries online too. I've synched it into my computer and made some music with it. It's pretty fun. I'm selling it because... I am obessed with the new Macbook pro and want one...

Here is the ebay Auction if your intersted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1