pleiadians

reger

I think they shouldn't do Pleiadians-material anymore.

"Pleiadians" is a name for the best goa act there ever was, not some typical full on I'd hope.

491781[/snapback]

I agree! Well, I agree that they were one of the [few] best goa acts there ever was.

Unfortunately it's too late for seeming to care with what they create/attach their name too. They've already tainted their image with all their disappointing, TYPICAL-sounding, full-on, dance trance/psytrance singles on comps over the last handful of years.

Since Pleiadians split, it's been downhill since and I don't see it changing on some third titled album. I hear their new stuff and think, Jeeez...the other two guys in the group must have BEEN the WHOLE group because this NEW Pleiadians stuff sounds NOTHING one-tenth like Pleiadians best work. Think about it!

People are hanging onto the name as if the evidence of boring, uninteresting singles wasn't obvious enough. :blink::unsure:

what i wanted to say is that IS NOT GONNA BE OLDSCHOOL!

thats because they are all hella bored of that! they DONT WANT to make another ifo.

494630[/snapback]

Thats fine and all, but it's no excuse for them to release some full-on, general psytrance sounding album.... and general sounding psytrance, meaning AVERAGE (unimpressive) have been the only thing they've released since the group split up. If a cows front or back legs are broken, let it die. Don't watch it hobble around forever. That's how I feel about Pleiadians anyway.

People would love to see them innovate and be masterful, intricate, imaginative, melodic, layered, interesting, ambitious, and super catchy once again, in and for our time now.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a cows front of back legs are broken, let it die. Don't watch it hobble around forever. That's how I feel about Pleiadians anyway.

497452[/snapback]

Excellent analogy, because I'd much rather listen to cows mooing than listen to full on. ;)

Excellent analogy, because I'd much rather listen to cows mooing than listen to full on.  ;)

497571[/snapback]

I dunno, there's a field next to my garden and in the summer cows sometimes congregate there to discuss pottery, archeology and carpentry and when they all start mooing it's pretty annoying...

...then again if someone put a stereo system there and blasted full-on that would prove annoying too.

Maybe you're right.

I dunno, there's a field next to my garden and in the summer cows sometimes congregate there to discuss pottery, archeology and carpentry and when they all start mooing it's pretty annoying...

...then again if someone put a stereo system there and blasted full-on that would prove annoying too.

Maybe you're right.

497641[/snapback]

:lol:

Yeah. Well it doesn't bother me really if they prefer to discuss pottery and carpentry, but they don't know a damn thing about archeology. Thats what I will not stand for!!

----Off Topic---- :D