What are these Twisted releases?

I might have asked this before but I can't remember the aswer........... in Twisted's ordering page you can see the following releases:

TWSCD12 (CD) 'Maharishi' Compilation by V/A-twisted lounge! £15.00

TWSCD17 (CD) DMT by DMT £15.00

I have the Dragonfly Classix 1 compilation and there is the track DMT by DMT but as you can see the info abow tells that the DMT CD cost £15....... can a single be that expensive? Or is it full album by DMT? Or a misprint?

What about Maharishi Compilation.... I have heard nothing about that.

Hello

I wondered about this some time ago too, but they have just wrote a wrong name!! The Maharishi cd (TWSCD12) is the Backroom Beats compilation! This is also chill out. It`s very good. Very strange that they still have the wrong name on it! This is just an other example of how hard it is to be a record collector....

PK

Oh...k........... i have the Backroom Beats album....... and i have heard the Digital Mystery Tour...... so everything is solved... thanxxx. :)

Btw. now i noticed that on the backside of Backroom Beats album there is a text: maharishigraphics ........maybe they mixed that somehow. 8o

Guest --==1400MileS==--

Guess the web designer also enjoys the DMT parties of Simon and co. Its the charm of the indie labels, guys.