Favorite album cover for 2002?

I'd say my two favorite album designs for 2002 so far are

Electric Universe: unify - looks kinda like a stair case yet it's not, or like a tree house or bamboo lookin thingi.. anyhow it's really creative abstract psychedellic art ... and the we are one unify message is awesome.

Necton: Children of the noisy village - looks like a magical secret village l like it

Amalgamated Amalgamation comp - very surreal and magical perfect

and i've always liked the Chakra series comps so i'd say Chakra Orange is nice design yet again this year.

peace

Guest stringtheory

Gotta be Psydrop:The Miracle Man and Logic Bomb:Unlimited. Both designs are subtle, and yet very interesting. And they both actually match the feel of the albums. I like the X-Dream:Irritant cover too. It is simply, but kinda neat looking.

Guest spacemonkey - 604

yeah i realy liked the Necton: Children of the noisy village cover it's has this dreamy fantasy thing going on, it's great!

I absolutely love the Digital Tribe cover, awesome!

Also Fractal Glider & Psychoactive Scandosounds 3 look véry nice!

Amalgamated Amalgamation is a kick ass cover (bud a bad compilation)!

your right about Psychovader Goagabba, that cover simply is perfect for that comp. Those little flying creatures are bad ass. I'm seriously thinking of getting that just becuase it's really interesting mind bending music ...THAT SOUNDS GOOD.. .. the wacky trippy side was never my style . like stuff Demon Tea released. Psychovader however sounds and looks promising.

you should also check out "Psychedellicly Yours" allot of the same style. The two go great togather IMHO =)

• 7 months later...