-= Important =-

Guest Psyroger

WELL....DUDE...I N MANY OTHER PPL....FROM AG CANT SEEM TO CONNECT TO DC++........SOME PROBLEM OF IT ASKING THEM TO REGISTER SOME DOMAIN...??...MNY PPL FROM AG HAVE ALSO SHIFTED TO WW.SOULSEEK.ORG....IN GROUP NAMED Psytrance....N SHARING THEIR MUSIK....

Exactly how is this more important than those gazillion other posts on this very same subject? Furthermore, how is it so hard for you to understand that general forum is not the place to post crap like this? If your reasoning goes along the lines of "oh but I seldom visit this place, how am I supposed to know all this?", then why the hell do you decide to come here specifically to share your insights on the matter of MP3-sharing? Did this site come on top of the list when you ran a search on "MP3-sharing"? Could it by any means be possible for you to go and never come back, unless you have something sensible to post?

Guest Iso Paha Susi

Hmm? Why did I post this here? This site is about psytrance and other forms of electronic music now is it? This hub I'm talking about is about psytrance and other forms of electronic music. 1 + 1. That's pretty obvious and even you should understand it, or perhaps I'm wrong, maybe you just don't have the intelligence for it. Now, if you don't care about it, well why the f*ck do you have to waste my time and post childish comments? Can't you just ignore it?

Hmm, my initial guess is that your request for ignoring this will turn out very easy for people, since this is set to be moderated as soon as mars or children visits the board... Read my first message again: If you wanna post things like this, do so on the OFF TOPIC -forum. This is something that has been stated more times than I'd really care to count during the last few days, yet still individuals like you decide to try their luck. Gosh.

Guest Isoin Pahoin Susi

This board is made for "General discussions about Psytrance". No offence dude, but these days mp3 is a general part of the PsyTrance scene. And that's it about the mp3 controversy, this topic has been talked throug thousands of times on various forums and various boards.

And no, I don't come to this particular forum every single day. The reason why I came here was to help people to try the music. Not all of us want to buy crap. Atleast I like testdriving the albums in mp3s before buying them. You test drive a car before you buy one, don't you?

I came here with good intentions and what's the reception? If my post disturbs you so much, and it's impossible for you to ignore it, can't you just mail to Children or some other admin and ask him to remove it?

GOSH

Guest bugbread

Hey, Messenger and Iso Paha: it may seem like Jarsimahairio has some personal grudge against you. Actually, WE ALL DO! The FIRST rule of forum etiquette on ANY forum ANYWHERE on the net is to lurk before you post so you don't post the same damn thing that's been posted a million times before. If you had lurked for even 3 goddamn days you would have seen that the moderators of the board have posted OVER and OVER and OVER again that MP3 discussion goes in Off-Topic. Yet, once again you post in general. The way I see it, if you don't have the simple courtesy to lurk for even 3 days, then you don't deserve simple courtesy in response.

Everybody is just so damn sick and tired of post after post after post about "the new place to get MP3s" that they don't even bother responding to tell you folks to shut up anymore. Trust me, it isn't just Jarsimahairio and myself against you, it's the owners and operators of the site and about 90% of the visitors.

Guest Just The Messenger..

It must be horrible. I'm sorry that I shattered your way of life. Are you sure you can go on with your life any more? Or is it all ruined now? How stupid was I? Trying to help people out without seeking through old threads to find out if someone might have helped them before. God was I stupid or what? Totally unforgetable. How can someone make such a huge mistake like this?

PUHLEASE, it's just a thread.

And don't bother to tell me that there's tons of threads like this posted in the recent days cause I searched them and din't see too many. And what goes to posting stuff like this to the offtopic section, well I didn't see a note like that anywhere. If this would be such a huge problem I'm sure children would do something like a note to prevent it.

Anyways can't we just go on? Don't answer to this thread and it will sink.

P.L.U.R

Guest spacemonkey - 604

hey i don;t really care although bugbread and Järsimähäiriö have a point.

But serious posting a note about everything that isn't done, it would be like some fucking police state.

And yes your answer will be that it is because of hte reactions, but they just tried to point out that in the off-topic section every 3 out of 7 (according to precise calculations made in order of the FBI) is about mp3 trading.

But hack, i don't really care why am i into discussion?

Guest bugbread

I'm not too concerned, just a bit annoyed from the repetition.

By the way, the reason you don't see many posts here is because they got deleted by the moderator because...they are supposed to go in off-topic. However, the post where he SAYS that has not been deleted, so a little lurking would have let you know.

Guest Just The Messenger..

I posted in wrong section.

Sorry for that.

In response some people replied with huge lack of P.L.U.R.

I don't think there was reason for that, but anyways, I really don't care that much.

So P.L.U.R for every one and have a wonderful life.

Guest gianis

WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR FOR ALL THE MUSIC WE WANT-WE ARE POOR.(And we like to spend our money to THE PARTY :P)

Messenger, obviously you didn't see the thread where Mike D got extremely pissed that sombody posted that picture about the special olympics (funny stuff man!). Please don't do that in the future, he'll start bitching like there's no tomorrow - hey don't kill me - I'm just the messenger.