TIP Singles 2

Guest antic

on my copy there's a short "click" sound there. does any of you have this on theirs copy too? I got it new few days ago (from Saikosounds) and it looks clean and unscratched...

can you confirm this?

:unsure:

so maybe someone could help me too - global trance communication vol 2, disc 2, track "the infinity project - alien patrol" at 4:58 and many clicks from 0:47 till 0:48 on "the infinity project - the answer", but "the answer" isnt fully inspected yet, that is - i havent listened to it yet on that cd except few minutes :).

Guest Astro Cortex

on my copy there's a short "click" sound there. does any of you have this on theirs copy too? I got it new few days ago (from Saikosounds) and it looks clean and unscratched...

can you confirm this?

449890[/snapback]

Yep, mine has it too. But at 5:56 ;)

can you confirm this?

449890[/snapback]

did u get last copy? because its out of stock now, or was it then too?

Yep, mine has it too. But at 5:56 ;)

450472[/snapback]

Damn, so apparently there are two versions of TIP Singles 2 - I got to track down the other one ;):D

did u get last copy? because its out of stock now, or was it then too?

450474[/snapback]

I don't think so - I checked 2 days later and it was still available, but I remember they've sent me something about "limited stock for this item". But you can still find in in several places on eBay for similar place I got it from Saiko. Also there's high probability they'll have it back again just like it was with Headlines EP - they said they won't, but they have it now :)

Edited by antic