New track: Xiphiaz - Farenheit

xiphiaz

I came home from the military for a short (a weekend) vaccation, and I had to make some music. Don't know what to call it, some kind of morning/evening trance/fullon (:

Well, have a listen if you want! And feedback is much appreciated!

Xiphiaz - Farenheit

Thanks

As always that sounds really really professional, and the music is smooth, the melodic background at around 2.00 mn is very nice. I would like to hear a more powerful rhythm though, it lacks of energy in my opinion and it is not really catchy.

Nice work though :)

As always that sounds really really professional, and the music is smooth, the melodic background at around 2.00 mn is very nice. I would like to hear a more powerful rhythm though, it lacks of energy in my opinion and it is not really catchy.

Nice work though :)

448827[/snapback]

Thanks a lot (: yeah I know what you mean, I don't really know what to add. I'll try to figure something out tonight when I'm drunk ;)

Thanks a lot (: yeah I know what you mean, I don't really know what to add. I'll try to figure something out tonight when I'm drunk ;)

448830[/snapback]

lol, perhaps u could change the kickdrum and add power to the basslines?

Otherwise, really your production is just perfect ;) i am impressed each time i hear a track of you, it sounds really clean.

lol, perhaps u could change the kickdrum and add power to the basslines?

Otherwise, really your production is just perfect ;) i am impressed each time i hear a track of you, it sounds really clean.

448835[/snapback]

How about now? (:

Xiphiaz - Farenheit