Yet another psyshop order...

Shaft

• 2 weeks later...

First time I seen the discogs site - very cool idea! Man you got a span of music. Anyway, you've ordered and plenty has been recommended so this post is a bit redundant.... I proceed regardless....

Of your music I got the shpongle, ott, phutureprimitive, chilling goddess, kumba mela, dissolving clouds, entheogenic, shulman and capsula.

In that sort of vein ive seen magical journey, puff dragon and cell suggested here, I would second those....

Maybe there's a reason you’ve not got the next already (too much posford syndrome?) but if I enjoy the above I enjoy the mystery of the yeti parts I and II just as much.

Part I comes with The Infinity Projects mystical experience so there's a bonus - 2 for almost the price of 1. Dub trees is also a good listen (nature never did betray....).

I got all that from psyshop a month or two back, am sure they still have stock...

Of your music I got the shpongle, ott, phutureprimitive, chilling goddess, kumba mela, dissolving clouds, entheogenic, shulman and capsula.

In that sort of vein ive seen magical journey, puff dragon and cell suggested here, I would second those....

Maybe there's a reason you’ve not got the next already (too much posford syndrome?) but if I enjoy the above I enjoy the mystery of the yeti parts I and II just as much.

488191[/snapback]

I prefer artists to do their own thing really - I myself try and be innovative - that's why I don't have some of the less 'good' compilations or artist albums - I prefer fresh sounds. :)