Where's OTT - Blumenkraft's album review thread?!

Jon Cocco

OTT - BLUMENKRAFT

TWISTED RECORDS

What in God's great ass crack ever happened to the 2003 review thread for OTT - Blumenkraft??! This one:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd025.html

I can't find one anywhere! I clearly remember some of you people discussing this album on multiple threads back over the last several years. It's like downtempo/dub/chill/trance music, more dub than trance, more downtempo than chill... ;)

Splitting An Atom is hands down the best track on the album I feel. It's so well done and to me this song is in a higher league when compared to the others. That song is catchy man!, its got lots of creativity, feeling...warmth.... catchy tunes, voices, melodies, it seems heavily world-influenced. It's overall very well crafted and fun to listen to!! I get bored while listening to the first two tracks compared to the third one which has so much more color, character, and energy. Grrrrrr!!! hehe, if this artist could create more songs like Spitting An Atom on his next album... he's bound to sell more copies and gain more attention than he did with this album. :)

Okay, the track Billy the Kid and the final track, Smoked Glass And Chrome are both well done. They also stands out as being more animated, melodic, and catchy. I don't care for the slower, more repetitive dub ones at all.

And does anyone know when OTT is coming out with a follow-up? I vaguely remember reading 2006 somewhere on these forums some time ago.

Longer samples below:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=3309

You say "we" so I can assume you're somehow involved in it, right?

If so, will there be a possibility to ADD reviews, not just browse them? Hopefuly with some kind of restrictions like it was in an old days (everyone received their secret password from Children)?

:)

You say "we" so I can assume you're somehow involved in it, right?

If so, will there be a possibility to ADD reviews, not just browse them? Hopefuly with some kind of restrictions like it was in an old days (everyone received their secret password from Children)?

:)

439179[/snapback]

Actually, this time it is "we" :)

Oh... Nice. The old goatrance reviews section. Yes! Thank antic! ;) I'm gonna start reading these right now!

Escape From Tulse Hell (Tripswitch Remix) is a pretty good song too. It's available on the WIDER HORIZENS comp which released in 2003. Keep an eye out for that one. ;)