Loops, the most difficult part...

Hello all. To making loops is the most difficult part for me. i dont know how to do a good loop to work good with my track and my style.I mean i like making style like protoculture and silicon sound, i want a loop to work great with that style u know.

I have try many times to make a good loop but i didnt make it.

So... please tell me some thinks about loops, your opinions, your experiences, your ideas.

and i want to propose me some vst's for loops (with good perc,snares,hats etc).

Thanx a lot.

Get a program called Recycle - it really helps in making loops.

or just download from the net and use lot's of effects like the rest!

there are many sites offering free loops. there are also loads of loop and sample cd's out there for purchase.

this should get you started: http://www.freeloops.com/

a good vst sampler to use is Native Instruments Kontakt

good luck :)

Hello All. Thanks a lot dj mylo.

So... i try to making loops a lot of time this week, and i found a nice "good" idea!

1. must find a loop (style trance) in wav file

2. use FL Studio 6

3. write a simple loop pattern :

-for example K (kick), Ho(hats open), Hc (hats close) S (Snare)-

K...K...K...K

..Ho...Ho...Ho...Ho.

HcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHcHc (with velocity and volume different u know)

....S....S....S....S

4. in FL Studio 6 insert the "Fruity Slicer" (just wonderfull and usefull for loops), load sample the loop file, and next when the loop have cut u can write some nice perc with that loop. Guys try it is the best way...For me, and its easy to make a loop.

I make some verry verry good loops and working great with my tracks!!!!

So...I Want to hear your comments about that....

Cheers...

a good idea if youre just gonna make drumloops, program them yourself. You have so much more controll when you do that :)

438855[/snapback]

Yes, and i believe is a great way, because the most of that making from you! I like to write my own stuff, not to use a ready loop!

Yes, and i believe is a great way, because the most of that making from you! I like to write my own stuff, not to use a ready loop!

438861[/snapback]

Just do it, like NIKE says then :) You will feel very much satisfaction when you have done a whole song without loops :) I still use loops, but only for breaks and so on, beacuse they are easier for me to manipulate, and make sound twisted :D

Just do it, like NIKE says then :) You will feel very much satisfaction when you have done a whole song without loops :) I still use loops, but only for breaks and so on, beacuse they are easier for me to manipulate, and make sound twisted :D

438864[/snapback]

Thats right djnemo...