The Infinity Project Fabulous Rlses , ATTN: UKIRO

devious

Yo, Ukiro!

I have something to call bluff on in the discogs database. The LAW E.P. is actually Fabu 016 (not The Infonet EP)

If you want, I can scan the actual release paper. I guess I didn't get the super rare FAB 005 like I thought I was getting, but instead, on discogs, there's a huge mixup on the releases. I don't know, you care to look though? I'm confused :-D as to why someone would say the law ep is 005 and infonet is 016, instead of the law ep being 016 and infonet ?!?!? and whatever the hell cat # 005 is, who knows. Let me know, I'd like you to see it.

Aaron

I don't know, if you know that is supposed to be the track for sure, then update it on discogs :)

I want to run this issue by with Ukiro first before jumping into any conclusions because he says he has fabu 016 on discogs, and he's missing fabu 005, so, i kind of want to double check what he has and let him see the "release" sheet i received with the record stating that fabu 016 is indeed, the law ep and not infonet. Har! :-(

Aaron

I have the Law EP.

Written on the vinyl: FABU 005T and The T.I.P. Say "Uphold the dance law"

429454[/snapback]

Well, that's what I am confused about. I have a flyer that says THE LAW EP, and I'm going to scan it to prove it :-D, it says there are FIVE tracks on it. I know of that one but fabu 016 is the one with five tracks and well, yeah whatever. I don't know, I'm going to scan it in the near future. I'm moving today so my stuff won't be up and available to do so. ugh! :(

Thanks!

Aaron

I'm JUST about to go to bed so I won't dive into this right now, but just wanted to say I've seen the thread and will investigate tomorrow. The whole "Infonet EP" thing is tricky because I recall there being two versions of the record with two different names. I've had two copies of FABU 016T but none had track titles listed - one had "infonet EP" hand-written on it, while the other said nothing at all I think (sold it long ago).

So I'll check exact engravings etc on all the ones I have tomorrow.

OK time to do this; I was going to take pics of each side of them, but my camera sucks too much. I got overexposed pics with the flash and blurry crap without, so instead I will just write the info down:

Infinity Project, The - Untitled

http://www.discogs.com/release/302635

SIDE A:

2 tracks

engraving: "FABU003A" and "A PORKY PRIME CUT"

SIDE B:

2 tracks

engraving: "LOVE DANCE CREATIVITY"

Also says "FABU003AA" and "PORKY"

Infinity Project, The - The Infonet EP

http://www.discogs.com/release/185193

SIDE A:

2 tracks

engraving: "FABU 016 A", possibly a 1 after the A

SIDE B:

3 tracks (inner one much shorter than the other two)

engraving: "FABU 016 AA" or possibly AA 1 - the potential "1" is very short on both sides.

This has the same label design as is pictured here:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=185193

...the other side is plain white.

This comes with a promo sheet with scanned reviews of Law EP - but by this I think they mean to promote their earlier Fabulous release, which would be FABU 005T which I don't have.

Infinity Project, The - Riddle Of The Infinite / Freedom Of The Flesh

http://www.discogs.com/release/257188

SIDE A:

1 track

engraving: "FABU 021 A1"

SIDE B:

1 track

engraving: "FABU 021 B1"

Both sides are completely whiet, theonly info is on the sleeve sticker as pictured in my photo here:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=257188

While a hand-drawn design, it's printed and not drawn for each copy =)

I hope this helps.

I'm JUST about to go to bed so I won't dive into this right now, but just wanted to say I've seen the thread and will investigate tomorrow. The whole "Infonet EP" thing is tricky because I recall there being two versions of the record with two different names. I've had two copies of FABU 016T but none had track titles listed - one had "infonet EP" hand-written on it, while the other said nothing at all I think (sold it long ago).

So I'll check exact engravings etc on all the ones I have tomorrow.

429670[/snapback]

Yo, Ukiro!

Funny you did the work, :). I'll scan the release flyer whatever thing, it's specifically talking about "The LAW EP" and is stating that there are five tracks on it (infonet). Anyways, I scored fab005 :) for 18 bucks, cheaper than fab016 by a few dollars. I'm just really curious about this. I'm moving over to CDs but am still collecting all the TIP stuff as they were my THIRD inspiration :).

1. Juno Reactor - Beyond the Infinite

2. Astral Projection - The Astral Files

3. TIP - Feeling Weird

After I heard those three albums, I was hooked, for life. teehee.

I'll try and get that in tonight, if not tonight, tomorrow. I just moved and must hook up the scanner. :)

P.S. My copy of fab016 is white on one side with the sticker on the other, but on the white side it has writing and lists the three tracks (or two?!) on that side and says "The LAW EP" in writing. Thus my confusion. And the release flyer speaking of five tracks and being advert. as "The LAW EP" hehehe. I'll get the scan of the flyer and as soon as I dig up the digicam, the record, too!

Thanks uki!:)

Aaron