For Sale or For Trade: TIP Records Orange Comp.

devious

Okay, so I'm on my third copy of this.  Last copy was traded for Mystery of the Yeti with Taika-Kim (excellent tradesman he is :)).  Anyhow, throw me your offers.  Cash is accepted, give me $30.00 +S/h and it's your's automatically.  It's in excellent condition as are the inserts.

Thanks!

Aaron

419292[/snapback]

I will be listing a bunch of vinyl on eBay today too. So stay tuned. Lots of cool stuff for those into vinyl. I'm slowly converting to CDs, lesse the rarities on vinyl that you can't get on CDs, so don't expect my super good stuff. :) Just what I got on CD already. We're talking Juno Reactor Bible of Dreams LP, Total Eclipse Violent Relaxation, some Astral Projection stuff, Tales of the Inexpressible LP, etc!

Aaron

I will be listing a bunch of vinyl on eBay today too.  So stay tuned.  Lots of cool stuff for those into vinyl.  I'm slowly converting to CDs, lesse the rarities on vinyl that you can't get on CDs, so don't expect my super good stuff. :)  Just what I got on CD already.  We're talking Juno Reactor Bible of Dreams LP, Total Eclipse Violent Relaxation, some Astral Projection stuff, Tales of the Inexpressible LP, etc!

Aaron

419340[/snapback]

How about that Spectral record on Subliminal? Is that for sale?

How about that Spectral record on Subliminal? Is that for sale?

419359[/snapback]

No :-P Just records that I have CDs of :). Rarites are not included. :-P I'm just doing everything eBay, I have better luck than here. HEH! So, it's slowly going up on ebay.

This includes the tip cd :)

Aaron

Okay, I added a bunch of shit! This is the beginning of the vinyl. If you can wait, there's tons more to be added, I just want to do this in batches, otherwise I'll blow myself over with too many things to mail out :>

Aaron

Okay, I added a bunch of shit!  This is the beginning of the vinyl.  If you can wait, there's tons more to be added, I just want to do this in batches, otherwise I'll blow myself over with too many things to mail out :> 

Aaron

419765[/snapback]

I know... I need to buy some mailers too.

BTW did you win that TIP CD for 2 bucks or whatever it was?

I know... I need to buy some mailers too.

BTW did you win that TIP CD for 2 bucks or whatever it was?

419766[/snapback]

Well, I paid 10 ;). I have to get some more mailers. I'm out from the last time I did the vinyl sell. Ugh! They go so fast. Especially because some of them bend funny and I just throw them out because I don't want to mail a bent-funny box haha. :)

That CD was merely a double :> and I like to profit where I can, teehee. The guy who's bidding on it actually is a DJ just a few hundred miles away. He wants it for the AP let there be light track. I love the comp. I'm just mad I didn't get the yellow comp at the same time since I retracted =[ because he didn't take paypal, but he did anyways (his friend did for him) soo i was bummed. :) My goal is to complete the entire tip collection, vinyl and cd. wh0rd!

Aaron

Well, I paid 10 ;).  I have to get some more mailers. I'm out from the last time I did the vinyl sell.  Ugh!  They go so fast.  Especially because some of them bend funny and I just throw them out because I don't want to mail a bent-funny box haha. :)

That CD was merely a double :> and I like to profit where I can, teehee.  The guy who's bidding on it actually is a DJ just a few hundred miles away.  He wants it for the AP let there be light track.  I love the comp.  I'm just mad I didn't get the yellow comp at the same time since I retracted =[ because he didn't take paypal, but he did anyways (his friend did for him) soo i was bummed. :)  My goal is to complete the entire tip collection, vinyl and cd.  wh0rd!

Aaron

419769[/snapback]

I know...with the shipping costs I only bid 1.24 hehe

just can't have everything...

damn fierce competition for that cd5" earlier :o

419772[/snapback]

No shit jeredelic won, which is cool. He has a pretty awesome collection going. I was kind of irritated. I see you lost that blue room lot too. Sorry I never got back to you. I wanted you to have it to yourself :-) I just couldn't find myself within an agreement. I stole the singles 1 from you just because I had already won ambient meditations 3 (return to the source). I now just wish I could find one and two :(. So I figured 23 dollars total would be okay, otherwise I was screwing myself :) haha. I would not had bounced you out otherwise.

Anyways, you got your cds from halfprice dude yet? I haven't :( I hope they come soon. Ugh!

No shit jeredelic won, which is cool.  He has a pretty awesome collection going.  I was kind of irritated.  I see you lost that blue room lot too.  Sorry I never got back to you.  I wanted you to have it to yourself :-)  I just couldn't find myself within an agreement.  I stole the singles 1 from you just because I had already won ambient meditations 3 (return to the source).  I now just wish I could find one and two :(. So I figured 23 dollars total would be okay, otherwise I was screwing myself :) haha.  I would not had bounced you out otherwise.

Anyways, you got your cds from halfprice dude yet?  I haven't :(  I hope they come soon.  Ugh!

419775[/snapback]

yea, it makes sense; save on the shipping. The 1/2 price guy has sketchy feedback but I got my Wax Magazine CD from him awhile back before he was

suspended for selling pr0n. I am expecting around 15 CDs from him so hopefully it pans out.

The blue room thing - I understand your reluctance there. It could have ended in a squabble. I was in the middle of bidding up to 170 GBP

for it but I missed by a second or two. Damn! 30 CDs, 40 vinyls :(

yea, it makes sense; save on the shipping.  The 1/2 price guy has sketchy feedback but I got my Wax Magazine CD from him awhile back before he was

suspended for selling pr0n.  I am expecting around 15 CDs from him so hopefully it pans out.

The blue room thing - I understand your reluctance there.  It could have ended in a squabble.  I was in the middle of bidding up to 170 GBP

for it but I missed by a second or two.  Damn!  30 CDs, 40 vinyls :(

419777[/snapback]

The good thing about it though niobi, :) you saved *A LOT* of money. With the rarities you've been scoring for ~10-15 bucks, or we have been scoring, that money could go a long way for some more quality rarities and doper tracks. :) With shipping dude, you would had been killed. You were looking at ~120-150 in shipping man! Possibly more! I mean, 40LPs costed me for LAND->boat (2 1/2 months i waited) 105 bucks from the UK! It was only worth it because I know with the cost of shipping and the total I paid, I'll get back my money x 4 :) So, it was well worth it, ultimately!

Well, hey, I have to hit the sack. Have to be up in 4 hours to pick up ol lady from work. Hit me up sometime on msn!

Aaron

yea, it makes sense; save on the shipping.  The 1/2 price guy has sketchy feedback but I got my Wax Magazine CD from him awhile back before he was

suspended for selling pr0n.  I am expecting around 15 CDs from him so hopefully it pans out.

The blue room thing - I understand your reluctance there.  It could have ended in a squabble.  I was in the middle of bidding up to 170 GBP

for it but I missed by a second or two.  Damn!  30 CDs, 40 vinyls :(

419777[/snapback]

here are a few of the 1/2 price ones:

Various-Electric Rebirth Virgin Megastore CD - $10

Eat Static-Abduction CD - $4

Adham Shaikh-Realignment CD - $5

Various-Spacedominator CD - $6 (jaia CD containing Orphee)

Etnica-Plastic CD - $6

Shakta-Silicon Trip CD - $3

Oood-A Live CD - $4

Various-Floatation CD - $5

Medicine Drum-Original Face CD - $3.50 (some kind of promo)

Green Nunions CDs - $10

PM sent :)

419798[/snapback]

sorry that was very stupid of me to post that in this of all sub-forums :(

I apologize antic - I was just gloating over some CDs I found on ebay recently.

I am open to trading the OOOD in particular however, since I already

have a copy.

\\n