Distorted music

Amygdala

Hullo,

Inspired by Delta's Send in... Send back (thanks Tatsu!) - how does the bass sound on your system...? Is it too muddy, way off the meters, or just right? It's impossible for me to judge with the cranky neighbors I have... :(

edit: forgot the link: Cognitive Distortion

-A

418344[/snapback]

wow, i like you track [as much as we can call this 2min sample a track]!

really nice and well done :D

as for bass - well im using headphones sennheiser hd-212pro and as much as i know they accent basses abit so i cant tell you if they are too "off".

one i can say - better too less killargh bass then too much of it ;)

wow, i like you track [as much as we can call this 2min sample a track]!

really nice and well done :D

as for bass - well im using headphones sennheiser hd-212pro and as much as i know they accent basses abit so i cant tell you if they are too "off".

one i can say - better too less killargh bass then too much of it ;)

418945[/snapback]

Damn straight... I've used all the tricks - seperate mixing, mixing with volume all the way down, whatever - but I just love subs too much, so I almost always overdo it...

-A

sounds good, very delta-ish...

someone once told me that if you want to prevent to much bass bleeding over in your mix, all you have to do is add bass on your monitoring system then do your mix, when youre almost finished take it out again...not sure if that is a good tip, never worked for me. one thing i do know though, too much sub can really steal lots of headroom.

sounds good, very delta-ish...

someone once told me that if you want to prevent to much bass bleeding over in your mix, all you have to do is add bass on your monitoring system then do your mix, when youre almost finished take it out again...not sure if that is a good tip, never worked for me. one thing i do know though, too much sub can really steal lots of headroom.

419065[/snapback]

Thanks - and yes. I tried that trick too once... But it had the reverse effect. When I removed the "extra-bass" the mix sounded lame, and I jacked up the "regular bass" too much. So I ended up even worse off... :P Well, no bigie, I'll just do several mixes, when the track is done. It's just sooo boring bouncing 3 or 4 versions of an 8-minute track :|

-A