Brainman - Brainfood

Guest antic

"Jean" is just his middle name apparantly, the name he uses in everyday life os something else - but I can't remember what it is! I know I saw it on a flyer for a party here in Stockholm, but I can't find info on that party anywhere on the net.

418285[/snapback]

I remember listening to a few Brainman tracks. Totally awful yucky stuff.

Probably the worst TIP release I've heard.

I remember listening to a few Brainman tracks.  Totally awful yucky stuff.

Probably the worst TIP release I've heard.

419764[/snapback]

Hi Niobi! :)

Funny you say that, I actually liked it when I first heard it. Having both a copy on vinyl and CD, I find them both likable. I mean, a lot of it is repetitive, but aside from that, it's pretty trippy and fun. I mean, come on, most trance (aside from psy) is repetitive, and brainman is psy-repetitive-trance :> hohoho!

Aaron

Hi Niobi! :)

Funny you say that, I actually liked it when I first heard it.  Having both a copy on vinyl and CD, I find them both likable.  I mean, a lot of it is repetitive, but aside from that, it's pretty trippy and fun.  I mean, come on, most trance (aside from psy) is repetitive, and brainman is psy-repetitive-trance :> hohoho! 

Aaron

419767[/snapback]

Who the hell names a track 'U R The Alien' how lame is that?

Hi Aaron :)

In terms of silly names, NOTHING can measure up to the glorious worl of full-on... so don't get me started =) (but yeah, "u r the alien" isn't the coolest title ever, either)

"Jean" is just his middle name apparantly, the name he uses in everyday life os something else - but I can't remember what it is! I know I saw it on a flyer for a party here in Stockholm, but I can't find info on that party anywhere on the net.

418285[/snapback]

I think Orion's real first-name is Brian - I think .:EP (Kristian "Elysium" Anderson aka HandA, aka Loopfreaks etc.) referred to him that way

:)

I think Orion's real first-name is Brian - I think .:EP (Kristian "Elysium" Anderson aka HandA, aka Loopfreaks etc.) referred to him that way

:)

419814[/snapback]

Aaaaah yes, that rings a bell. Thanks =)

• 3 weeks later...