Space Cat & Elysium

Mike A

Guest The Journey Man Project

V.A - "Quality Relaxtion" (Chill Tribe Records) has anoth down tempo/dub track by these two, plus many more gems... buy it don;t download ;)

overrated imo :)

like 99% of music no?

personal choice ;) I love it, and the Life Is... compilationit's on is goddamn awesome!!

like 99% of music no?

personal choice ;) I love it, and the Life Is... compilationit's on is goddamn awesome!!

411995[/snapback]

Well at least i took the time to put 'imo' next to it, so yeah that's my opinion... there's nothing really special about this track at all.. average dub/psychill... heard better. Probably because it was produced by a 'famous' couple it's rated so well.. i remember another topic about this particular track as well... there were many that agreed with me, let me find it.

would you believe me if I tell you that i'm too lazy to download stuff, and when I do I don't even listen to it?  :rolleyes:

411922[/snapback]

i believe you

one of the main reasons i don't download is that it is too complicated, have to find places to do it, then spend time doing it, whereas buying is ... well ... simple

yeah same... by the time you find it and download it only to realise the samples at psyshop are higher quality.. it's easier to get off your arse and find a job and buy the shit...

Haha I've made the exactly same topic few months ago and I was ready to ask Kristian for more ambient tracks like this. Agree AmazinG track! Peaceful, relaxing, melancholic. One of my all-time favs.