[Psy/Techno/Industrial] Cybernetika - Nebula Decay

Cybernetika

Hi,

this is another new tune from me I just completed. It's a very dark track beween Techno, Psy and Industrial. Stomping and very mechanic but there also should be trippy Psy parts in this.

The kinda distorted sound is intentional, to give this a raw industrial sound. I dont feel like this kind of tune will be going well along with a too clean and polished style.

Length: 8:52 mins

Bitrate: 192kbps

Filesize: ~12MB

BPM: 146

Equipment used: FL Studio 5, ReFX Vanguard, Linplug Albino, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, etc.

the link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_nebula_decay.mp3

Enjoy :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello Cybernetika! I would very like to download your free music album on your website, because I have listened many of your tracks a couple months ago, and I find them really interesting and amaaaazing!

But the download can't finish and cuts always before his end. Is there any problem with the download? Can you maybe make another link, please, (if you want of course), because I think that many people should have the same problem with me, and want to listen your music. Thanx man.

Same mood here like in Mushroom Clouds. The whole thing sounds very robotic/industrial, which goes perfectly with that dark, hectic sound.

I see you really like to use slicing, that's good coz u don't tend to overuse it and it only helps to make track more interesting ;)

That sample is from gargoyles right? Nice choice :) Mastering sounds ok, composition is fluent, atmosphere is nicely gloomy and spacy (appreciate that). Some really twisted, psycho lead or sick melody line would fit there nicely to make it unreal killargh :D

I like your tunes, they are more experimental, stalwart and diverse than many other stuff around here. Cheers and GL on your next musical efforts ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Man, how have you made this! When I'm downloading the file, it always interrupts before completing the process. Maybe, my pc has a problem...

:blink::blink::blink:

Thanks for the feedback, mind.breeder. Glad you like it :) .. yeah, I thought I could add a melody line somewhere and maybe get the bass more pumping. I think I will rework it and put it on my promo ;)

cosmogenesis: Thanks for your interest in my album. I dont know whats the problem with the link though, I can download it without problems.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Finally I get it! This album is under a certain "cybercontrol"! Very brilliant, high quality and homogenic album, man! I like a lot the superb melodies, the dark and industrial atmospheric sound F.X. you use, especially for Starbound and Genetisis. You have really created your own style, be proud of this.

Thanx to give us free a such masterpiece, cauz I think this album should be a release.

• 1 month later...

I heard it. I think that it lacks a bit of idea .. it also suggest towards the middle part that it will grow amplitudized and faster, this happens .. but not completely. It is a bit dry .. well a track could be as well dry and catchy, but namely Nebula Decay doesn`t succeed so much at this, Imo.