For Trade -Psychopod - "Headlines EP" CD

Guest The Journey Man Project

Another neo-liberal. See my reply elsewhere on this thread.

403572[/snapback]

Heh, you people just keep nagging. I think it's funny you folks jump down his throat but with diamonde7 selling the same CD and getting 25 bucks for it, I really don't see any dishonesty with a request. It's not about being a liar. This CD is fairly rare. It was available for a little bit, so what? I know TRANCE-SHOP sold Transwave's Hypnorhythm RECENTLY for UNDER 5US DOLLARS. Does this make this something that's widely obtainable because a certain shop has x amount of copies?

I did not see TJM ripping ANYBODY off. I see him as one who had stuff to trade and tried to trade and he actually (if we all use ebay as a priceguide as most here seem to do) took a HUGE loss on things, including a CD he traded with me which he could had made 15 dollars more on :-D if we used eBay as the psytrance price guide.

Some people could care less about money. He wasn't asking for money. He was making fair trades. If you are the sucker who gets yourself SCREWED, that is your own problem. You're the moron who didn't do the research necessary. Do all of you buy a car without inspecting to see if it runs? I pretty much got the jist of it as being as such and thereby conclude many of you seriously have your own issues.

I bought DIMENSION 5 - Transdimensional for 9 dollars and FIFTY CENTS from a shop on the east coast. I know the value of this CD and what people would do for it, but guess what, that's all they were asking. I thought wow, what a fair price. They did not ask me for 76GBP which it sould for on eBay.

It's up to the person to make the buy, not the seller to do the selling :-D There are enough people in this world with various opinions about things to decide whether they want something at a certain price or not.

I've never met TJM in person but again, I think based on his trading here, he has been a delight of a trader here. Who else would trade synergy by cosmosis for a 13 dollar CD?

=/

Aaron

I wasn't commenting on any ones prices. For all I know TJM could have the most reasonable prices on the whole wide web. From what is written he probably has. Cudos to him for that!

All I was saying was that I disliked a person gets pissed on just because he points out he finds a price to be on the high side. That was all Antic did and it made Khillarg go ballistic. Which is uncalled for.

Yes, off course buyer is responsible for his own purchases. And I don't expect sellers to say, hey, listen this is actually too expensive. But if a trade is done on a public forum and some one politely flags a warning flag I don't see any need to attack that person, less the warning was totally out of line.

Most often I wouldn't butt in myself, but I respect if some one does in a polite manner. And I was just offended the way Antic got attacked. Is all. B)