PAR-2 Productions Christmas CD Giveaway!

For the hoilday season, we at PAR-2 Productions are giving away 25 copies of our first compilation, "A Walk Through Neptune's Garden". In order to win, direct your browser to www.par-2.com and hunt for the answers to the following quiz. You'll need to dig through the various pages and maybe even follow a few links on the links page.

1- List the names and locations of four of the artists featured on "A Walk Through Neptune's Garden".

2- What was Katapult's previous DJ name?

3- What is the name of Jikkenteki's upcoming album?

4- When and where was the first PAR-2 event?

5- Where did Katapult and Jikkenteki grow up?

6- Name two pieces of gear pictured on the site from Jikkenteki's studio.

Bonus Question: Speculate on what the "PAR" in PAR-2 means. Bonus points given for originality and hardness of induced laughter.

Send your answers and address to jikkenteki@par-2.com and the first 25 correct responses will get a free copy of "A Walk Through Neptune's Garden" mailed to their door.

Best to everyone,

Jikkenteki and PAR-2 Productions

Some clarification on question 4 (not that we are really being picky but...) We want to know when and where was the first "PAR-2" event was, not the first Jikkenteki event.

403353[/snapback]

Rennis,

That was fun! Now, you'll have to let us know the secrets to the founding name of PAR2 =]. I thought my answer was fun(ny). Haha! I laugh at my own jokes :-/

Anyways, thanks for having this. This rules. :-D

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note to let you know that all the winners' CDs are packed up and will go out in tomorrow's mail. We are still waiting for two of the winners' addresses though so if you haven't sent us your address yet please do.

Also, we still have three copies available if you want to quick sneak in and take the quiz.

Best to all,

Jikkenteki

BTW Aaron, the secrets to the founding of the name PAR-2 are top secret information so.....