We have to decide (adiogalaxy )

Guest Mijis

Where do we have to share our files Winmix or kazaa? lets decide today , since i heard about some virus in kazaa i go for winmix .

Guest Mijis

jaimz and elysium , the goa scene will die without music sharing , most of the people here (Mexico) cant afford a 25 dollar cd .

I dont want to spend money in saiko sounds since its very far from Mexico how much for the delivery ???

I usually download all the cds and if like the cd i buy it but i need to hear it first.

Whats wrong with the 2 minutes samples ?? they only last 2 minutes .

Now about buying the cds , i am not going to buy a cd for just one or 3 tracks , i usually buy cds when they are good, 5 good tracks for example , thats the problem with the music industry and i am not talking just about trance music , most of the cds have just 2 or 3 good tracks so why spending money in the other tracks if i dont going to hear them???

Now for crist sake lets decide winmix or kazaa??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest Psychedelic AllabertA

I think some third (and superior) program will pop up eventually and it'll be the prime choice...

But until then, let's first see the pros and cons for Winmx and Kazaa... I don't know because I haven't been using them..

Which one can resume a brokem download from any user who has an identical file? I think that's the most important thing...

Its a big difference though, AG and Napster had servers that every file where going through, like this. Sharer ---> AG/Napster server ---> Downloader.

With Kazaa (I dont know how it is in WinMX), it goes Sharer ---> Downloader (Known as P2P or peer to peer.)

Though AG was THE BEST ever, it was better than Napster (even when it was as best) or any other program.

On WinMX, I searched Etnica, and I find 10 tracks :-((( On AG (before block) thousands!

I have heard Kazaa has built-in hack (so-called spyware) that will eat some of your connection, and its very hard to get rid off. So lets use WinMX everyone!

Also DC (Direct Connect) would be very good, we should gather all goa/psy users on one single hub, there is one called Goacida, but it hasnt any users, if anyone knows (or creates) a Goa/Psytrance hub please mail me about it!

But for now, WinMX, though it sucks compared to AG.

Dance Like Nobody's Watching

Shiva

Guest mijis

you just posted and i knew you where gonna post , you post almost in every AG thread .

the progressive scene is talking about soulseek

www.soulseek.org

Guest Bronco WeeDaMan

What about edonkey? Why don't we just open some servers dedicated to all the different electronic music styles like psytrance. What about the psynews guys? Why don't they just open a psynews server and publish the link on this site?

Guest Reactorleak

I don't like kazaa, edonkey, winmx

but soulseek is very nice indeed!

maybe this is the best option now, all switch to soulseek! :D