Luomuhappo - Borealophitecus

Luomuhappo (Organic Acid) has completed making his 3rd album. I'm not sure how soon it will hit the stores but it shouldn't take too long.

His previous albums have been good standard and I have high hopes for this one too. :)

If you're not familiar with this artist then I strongly recommend to check out his tracks @ http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=16816

Actually this is mp3-release, but small print of c-cassettes coming sooner or later. You can download all the tracks from here.

-------------

There comes a bang and a flash from the highest peak of the MP3-revolution and old-school C-cassette copying culture. Luomuhappo - a mediocre visionary in falsely entertaining crap, now outsources his production.

Twisted disco, gangsta-trance, folk music, neo-tracker sounds and spugedelia. Suomisaundi? The going is hulva and hulvaton, so to speak. Purist-humppa. Musical quotations and references to here and there, back and forward. Some think it's pure shit - but let us accept it. The listening experience may be as long and hard as french baguette breads found from the dumpster.

As a hilarious company game, you can search for familiar samples and presets. Like a little child knows, so does Benoilmeer von Naapmerap Assaam know; moving things are more interesting than still ones, bright colours are nicer than darker ones, and a good fiiling is much more fun than bad.

But that's why we and other apes as well have colour vision, so that we can see which one of the fruits is ripe. And a hearing so that we can identify shitty music. You can masturbate the ears, like you can masturbate the brain.

Everything should have come; Panmarklar EP, neo-roots EP, gangsta-trance EP and I think a few others as well. Nothing came, except the remains of numerous projects. Here, you're welcome. The name of the package is Borealophitecus. Which means "the ape of the north". The name could be "shame" as well, as a reference to Jouko Turkka's book and theme.

The songs have been handily mastered to different volume levels, and just make sure, the mixing has been fucked up as well. One could do things the other way - if one could or managed to. Let alone had the interest. Home taping won't kill music, but mp3 killed the tracker star. You can tape this to a cassette and hobby habby craft the covers yourself. Then it's good for listening to in a car. I don't own a cassette player myself - or a car. So now you have a good reason to lend a car from your mother and drive with your shorts on to a shorts festival - or to the nearest gas station to bang your pant suspenders.

A1 Gatman

A2 Roosa Alisa Ja Osku Joi Mun Vikat Kossut

A3 Maailman Paras Jätkä

A4 Midihikipaja (extended)

A5 Swamp Thing (remix)

B1 Exploding Sausages

B2 Huuma 2003

B3 Festareilla vol 1

B4 Lintukoto

B5 Suurmies Dub

Freakdance Records

PS. All of you who have joined the Luomuhappo fan club, you will be sorry.

• 1 month later...