Happy Birthday - trance remix

Snapinho

Of all tacky remixes out there already, I want the cheesiest! And if not that, I want the corniest of em all!

There just has to be a remix of Happy Birthday or anything like it. I dont give a shite if its bad, really bad or simply abominable. This friday our friend's giving his graduation slash birthday slash going-away party and him and a friend are doing the closing set. I thought it'd be pretty funny to play happy birthday as a final song, just to mess with him. Alright, maybe not the final final song, but there's gotta be room for 3 minutes of ULTIMA-CHEESE to pop in. I know it will embarass the living daylights out of him, especially if we start cheering and singing for him, so thats the objective :P

Anyone know of an existing version? Ah wtf, I think I have spoiled the surprise already... but still: :rolleyes: Hows creative enough to make a funky one?

:ph34r:

Of all tacky remixes out there already, I want the cheesiest! And if not that, I want the corniest of em all!

There just has to be a remix of Happy Birthday or anything like it. I dont give a shite if its bad, really bad or simply abominable. This friday our friend's giving his graduation slash birthday slash going-away party and him and a friend are doing the closing set. I thought it'd be pretty funny to play happy birthday as a final song, just to mess with him. Alright, maybe not the final final song, but there's gotta be room for 3 minutes of ULTIMA-CHEESE to pop in. I know it will embarass the living daylights out of him, especially if we start cheering and singing for him, so thats the objective  :P

Anyone know of an existing version? Ah wtf, I think I have spoiled the surprise already... but still:  :rolleyes: Hows creative enough to make a funky one?

:ph34r:

365556[/snapback]

Why have you spolied it already?

Why have you spolied it already?

365559[/snapback]

well... there's two birthdays going on this weekend and i was emailing between friends about what to get them and all. mind you, they all know each other, i was so clever to make two mailinglists. and naturally i replied to the wrong one :huh::angry:<_<:)

so he must know be now. but still: i'm gonna get him embarassed! B)