2. FATALI AND GOMA - Dawn Patrol

3. TRIPTYCH - Avalone

4. I.C.S - Give sx a chance

5. MENTAL SKRAGMA - Blue objects

6. SURIA - Superdooper

7. VIBE TRIBE - 51 times

8. BEATHACKERS - Rise up rmx

9. SIRIUS SHIVA - Princess of the forest

This is my favourite compilation at the moment so I've decided to take the time and write a review about it. I'm going to write a little something about each track but let me tell you a little something about the comp first: it's what you expect from SST Japan, melodic full-on, mostly uplifting stuff. So if you don't like that, then I guess you can skip my review...

Track 1: This track is very nice, it has a strong melody that is not that uplifting and I guess very good for the dance floor. But the best part of the track is a violin melody that gets repetead several time and also changes a bit. Nice mixture between normal psy and some orchestral part.

Track 2: Starts with some sort of a mantra or singing and then the melodies and effects come in. I think it's a good thing that Fatali makes a track together with an other artist since I think that most of his tracks on the last album were a bit too soft an clean. The melodies and noises of that track are more psychedelic too me than the stuff of the album. I would even say that this is my fav. Fatali track.

Track 3: This track is faster than the others and also a bit more typical full-on with the pushing bassline. I'm not that much of a fan of Tryptich but I have to say that the melodies of this tracks are better then his usual stuff. Not as boring as some other stuff I've heard but upflifting and there are also different melodies blending together also very nice.

Track 4: This one is a bit more monotone and darker than the others, at least at the beginning. More and more elements are added during the tracks and the melodies are ok.

Track 5: This starts like a typica full-on track and first I didn't really like it. Nothing I haven't heard before several times. But after the break and the voice sample the tracks gets really good. A strong melody comes in and makes the track much better. It's still not something new but at least this track would be very good to hear on the dancefloor.

Track 6: For me this track has a good bassline, still rolling and pumping but with a nice melodie. As you allready can guess it's another full-on track also dancefloor oriented with noisy melodies. I like how the main melody transforms during the track, it gets more uplifting after the break and the effects change during the whole track. Very good stuff.

Track 7: This track starts with a sample from the movie 51st State, then the full-on bass and some blurpts and effects come in. During the track there are some more samples, probably from the same movie, and a more or less boring melody comes in. Nothing too remarkable about this track, the second part with the uplifting melody is a bit better but still a very standart neo-full on track.

Track 8: First the tracks starts minimalistic, only beats and some effects. Then a little soft melody comes in, then the bassline and some more melodies. I like how the melody transforms and getting somewhat more powerfull but still manages to stay a bit in the background of the track. Only in the second half of the track the melody is the main part of the track and dominates it. Again a very good track.

Track 9: The last track is typical 80/15 full-on and nothing special. It has a rolling bassline without any significant melody or rhythm, just rolling. Also the effects are nothing special, the usual burps and scratches I have heard on other track more than enough. The melody is not bad but also nothing more than standart. This is the weakest track on the whole compilation for sure.

Even when there are two rather standert/boring tracks on it I would say that this is a very good compilation. My rating is 8/10 and my favourite tracks are 1,2,3 and 6.