Reason2.5 Refills

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if you could rename refills, so i would know which ones are for what devices, like adding extra info to the title....

...ive renamed one now, and when i try open it from the device it was open in before it's disapeared, not in the list where it was?? like the format is wrong or something....also tried renaming it with .rfl at the end, dont work either?

Can you actually rename Refills?

Thanks B)

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if you could rename refills, so i would know which ones are for what devices, like adding extra info to the title....

...ive renamed one now, and when i try open it from the device it was open in before it's disapeared, not in the list where it was?? like the format is wrong or something....also tried renaming it with .rfl at the end, dont work either?

Can you actually rename Refills?

Thanks  B)

353608[/snapback]

ive renamed them with no big problems.

the biggest problem was loading up a song with the old name, i have to search for it again.

dont rename them while reason is open tho.

another tip, if you are using Windows explorer, and make sure to uncheck "Hide Known Extensions" in your view.