New Filteria

delars

dmtree=*BANNED*

351853[/snapback]

lol, don't hate me because I like depth in my music. and i appreciate variety of styles and change..

:P

I actually like this track better than all the other Filteria tracks.. which isn't really saying much, but well..

351851[/snapback]

I haven't heard it yét but there's also a change I will like this track more then the original filteria (what is not my style at all allthough I'm an old skool fan)...

I let you know

and in case filteria if you are reading this... peace man I love you :D

lol, don't hate me because I like depth in my music. and i appreciate variety of styles and change..

:P

351856[/snapback]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

i'm gonna have u kicked off the internet for that!

depth? where? this music is so shallow it evaporates

(i know i know it's a personal thing but i just like 2 bash you because you're anti-filteria and that's like not cool :D)

(i know i know it's a personal thing but i just like 2 bash you because you're anti-filteria and that's like not cool :D)

351883[/snapback]

Why, I think it's perfectly cool.

it's an opinion, remember..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

depth? where? this music is so shallow it evaporates

351883[/snapback]

and the other tracks are any deeper? lol

at least this one has some variety.

and the other tracks are any deeper? lol

at least this one has some variety.

351909[/snapback]

You are obviously entitled to whatever opinion you have. But I can't help wondering where you find variation and depth in this... To me, Filterias own work has soooo much more intelligence to it, there is so much more to discover in there. I'm not saying more detail is always better or that his own tracks are perfection in music, but all I hear in this new track is a shoddy framework of a song, with no real content. It does nothing to me emotionally except annoy me.

I would (honestly) like to know what you like about it, how it makes you feel. If you could give it another listen and jot down your thoughts, I'd be grateful. I'd really like to know.

You are obviously entitled to whatever opinion you have. But I can't help wondering where you find variation and depth in this... To me, Filterias own work has soooo much more intelligence to it, there is so much more to discover in there. I'm not saying more detail is always better or that his own tracks are perfection in music, but all I hear in this new track is a shoddy framework of a song, with no real content. It does nothing to me emotionally except annoy me.

I would (honestly) like to know what you like about it, how it makes you feel. If you could give it another listen and jot down your thoughts, I'd be grateful. I'd really like to know.

351953[/snapback]

well I'm not that kinda off filteria fan too and must say when I listen to filteria...

I quote you

but all I hear in this new track is a shoddy framework of a song, with no real content. It does nothing to me emotionally except annoy me.

this is what I feel...

I let you know what I think of the new track, haven't heard it yét....