Tim Schult

Guest PsiLoCyBe

Global Trance Network: Tim Schuldt - Single Collection

Is this any good ? Or what CD's could you reco with him on ?

Guest Epic Oprahmata

It's very good, but it's unusual in that it starts out with a repetetive Eurotrance sound and quickly works it's way up to some of the hardest, darkest stuff out there. Recommended. :)

Guest lespagnol

hum no I think that the first track is one of his oldest so it suxx.Otherwise the next one are true killers

Guest rabdom L

For the darkest and most twisted psytrance - get this album - it a must have for any true pykadelik fan, also look out for the Catcher Compilation on aurinko Records - the double pack features some hefty collaborations between Tim and some other maniacs

Later

Guest Evans

The original Catcher comp is released by Aurinko and is 1 cd. The double cd is by Equinox and includes the Aurinko comp plus one cd with previously unrealeased collaborations of the Aurinko team...

Evil Playground (tim shuldt rmx)....

i have a comp with that on it and it says the artist is FLA

what the? its not FLA. its front line assembly. why dont they put the whole name up there? most psytrance people wont know what fla is. i think its not fair to front line to not credit them properly for that song.

front line kicks ass.

I HIGHLY recommend the Tim Schuldt singles cd. It is definitely one of my prized posessions.

I love hos in almost every track he does kind of a "signature move" with the kick where he'll kind of stop everything and "sink" down for a few seconds, then roll back up and start blasting again.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

that "Absurd" track is simply abSURD!