New Track (in progress but mostly done)

Jikkenteki

I haven't posted any tracks online in an age, but for some reason I felt like doing it tonight, so here you are. This is a track that I am working on for my double album that will hopefully see the light of day sometime early next year.

There are a few things I am thinking about tweaking or changing, but I'll keep those to myself as not to bias any comments I might get. One quick word about the ending should be made though. The plan is for this track to drop straight into the next so here the ending probably seems a but aburpt. Anyways, enjoy and I look forward to any and all comments....

http://www.par-2.com/choons/jikkenteki-daysoftheweak128.mp3

Best,

Jikkenteki

Updated version here with the kick changed and the sweep fixed plus a few other minor adjustments probably no one will notice. lol

http://www.par-2.com/choons/jikkenteki_-_d...heweaknk128.mp3

326707[/snapback]

I'm listening to it

quiet beautiful start, nice synths

kick and bass are simple but effective

more goa feeling rising, good leads and fx :)

story is building up nicely and smoothly, i like it, not too much or too few sounds, everything in place

middle twist... proggy re-entry, groovy

new synths with new melodies and rises, good and fit very well in the structure, maybe needs one diferent sound texture to had more variety, but sounds spiritual and that's good :)

good end

good work man, gonna check your next tracks!

please review my track Swan X-1 :: Ritual