3. ELECTRYPNOSE - MYSTERY SUN

4. THE MAXIMIZERS - TRIGGER

5. SPINDRIFT - JACK ON

6. TWISTED MISTERS - BACK ON

7. MOODSYNE - TUPPKOKO

8. RANDOM - GREAT PUTUU

9. LEENUZ - AVP

10.RANDOM - PLASMONS

Here is second official compilation from Resonant Earth, after dark and sinister night compilation MYTHICAL VORTEX, here they deliver sinister morning music.

Now, I really started to like their old school influenced output. While this is NOT old school music wise, they surely know how to attract the audience with modern production and structures but with goaish influences...:)

Our friend Leo - SPINDRIFT made first track and it is very weird track. It sounds like distorted african 'out in the nature' spaced out madness. He did the track entirely with the old school touch but with some modern way of build ups ( the only thing I did mind in the track ;) )...Good track.

E-MANTRA delivered the best track here...Mystical, morphing true goa music at its best. It sounds like it was even made in 1997, but that doesn't mean that it has production of the same sort...this track is developed pretty variably...I LOVE IT !

ELECTRYPNOSE delivered another good track...This guy surely knows his stuff. This is pretty psychedelic but gentle in its structure, considering his hard psychedelic style he is making...Very good track.

THE MAXIMIZERS track is not bad but it lacks something to be really good...their track on Mythical Vortex was great, but here they didn't develop the melody that much and were excusing it with bunch of effects and sounds, but it has certain level of dementia that I enjoy enough in it...

SPINDRIFT second track is rather better than his first one, pretty psychedelic and demented and not that much of a freestyle as the first one. I like your bassline, man ! ;)

TWISTED MISTERS track is also psychedleic one with some old school influences and goes pretty good after Spindrift track, being hypnotic and concrete...

MOODSYNE is the only track I didn't like here. It has strange noises and sounds that I like but it was MEANT to be TOO funny, for my taste at least, but it still has some nice melody inside...

RANDOM track is more funky and groovy. It has smooth structure and nice bassline and it is great for early mornings if you want to entertain your audience with funky noise.

LEENUZ track is extremely good one, harder than previous 2-3 tracks and maybe second best here. It has stunning rhythm and structure and it is stomping morning track with insane melody by the end ...Love it !

RANDOM second track here is also pretty good and it finishes compilation nicely. It is slower track with oriental influences, pretty good track.

All in all, ResonantEarth delivered pretty good morning compilation here. It is a bit weaker than their darker way, but it is still refreshing and good especially for 'oldies' cause it AIN'T full on or progressive, two of the most popular genres these days...Oldies, this comp is for you...;) 7.5/10