My Intro tune

I hope this link works.

I'm working on a continous album and started this intro track. I really like to tell stories instrumentally and go off on different thematic/melodic tangents. Will you all give this a listen and tell me what you think?

The last minute is thrown together and has barely been mixed or arranged so I just faded it out. Either way I hope you get some enjoyment out of this.

Headphones are definitely recommended.

--->One Ticket To Venus

EDIT* oops, this should've gone in Check out My Tracks

wow man... this this nice B)

it's got this very... familiar sound, as in a collection of different influences, but i can't place my finger on it right now... kinda CBL/solar fields... that beat swap around 4:20 is interesting.. try to bring it all together at the end i guess with the mellody in the beginning... you know close it a-la solar fields very magestic and stuff... i dunno im prob talkin shit :D

nice goin tho!

Hey Thanks RAH :)

Eventually I will lead back into the same groove, but i've got a longer trip i'd like to take the listener on.

My strongest musical influences have been artists like Vangelis and Ulrich Schnauss. As a genre, if you can call it that, video game tunes have always influenced me heavily too. They showcase so many cool themes even if the sound is so synthy.

Very original music. Sounds terrific. Good melodies for the most part.

I especially like the rhythms and fx at 4:26 and on... the organ sequence is cool too (reminds of me of Castlevania :P)... the koto (or something?) chords after that are a bit too loud with too much reverb imo... but the sequence at the end is GREAT!! Please continue with that part :) Way to go!

• 4 weeks later...

stop teasing and just throw the full enchilada when is ready man, i have actually been listening to it a lot... the begining reminds a bit of boards of canada can't recall the song but i think it's in Music has the right to children... is just a little part of the ambient section which takes on a completly different tangent than BOC.

point being, can't get enough of that synth line around 3:20

finish it :D