VA - Positive Alchemists Vol. 1

Avigmatic Records (France) led by Khetzal and DJ Chai brings us their first compilation.

Knowing their musical taste, I can predict that this is going to be somehow connected to oldschool goa-trance B)

Release date - September/October.

More news, complete tracklist and cover soon at Avigmatic Records.

:rolleyes:

Avigmatic Records (France) led by Khetzal and DJ Chai brings us their first compilation.

Knowing their musical taste, I can predict that this is going to be somehow connected to oldschool goa-trance  B)

Release date - September/October.

More news, complete tracklist and cover soon at Avigmatic Records.

:rolleyes:

318405[/snapback]

in waiting the compilation...

hm...

I wrote Khetzal an e-mail, I asked about the style of this compilation and he said it's going to be full on with goaish elements and positive vibe

01. GOMA - INTELLIGENT SOLUTION

02. DIGICULT - INFECTION

03. OPTOKOPPLER - SPACETRAVEL

04. VIBE TRIBE - ZIMBA

05. CYBER CARTEL - ALWAYS

06. ANANDA SHAKE - PRESSURE

07. 4 WINDS CIRCLE VS ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - 4TUNE CIRCLE

08. AVIGMATI - PASSWORD REQUEST

09. PSYNYMPH - PSYCORDIA

10. AZRIEL - AKANE STILL DREAMING ( REMIX 2005 )

I've heard Digicult and it's really nice full on with twisted melodies. Optokoppler is also nice, just like Vibe Tribe. Ananda Shake... well, I don't really like it :/ Electric Universe could be really nice. We know Avigmati from Apsara, a very good morning track by them. Psynymph is Merr0w and Olo, Merr0w produce pure goa sound similar to Ethereal. Azriel is the guy from VA - Pure Planet.

So this is going to be an interesting compilation if you are looking for melodies.

PS And a nice cover =)

• 1 month later...

Since march 2005, KhetzaL has started a new musical project

with his friend DJ Chaï. This project, called Avigmati, is the combination

between melodic trance and full-on energy, psy sounds and a lot of funny

samples from everywhere. Avigmati will keep alive the positive vibes mixed

with strong dancefloor beats. KhetzaL and DJ Chaï have decided together to

launch the trance music label AVIGMATIC RECORDS that will release

and do the promotion for positive trance from all around the world.

The first V/A from Avigmatic Records is called Positive Alchemists Vol. 1. The track-listing is now definitive and there will be soon more info on all the great artists involved in our first release. Work is still on progress, expected release date around the end of september / middle october 2005

Posted Image

probably the first release track of digicult, a new belgian artist coming up and friend of mine...

I'm looking foward to it

release date should be 20th october...

You lucky bastard! =)

359182[/snapback]

one hint ;)

their album release wil be a bomb... fullon like you never heard before... I'm no fullon lover but this digital culture rules...

be aware B) ,

this is morning fullon with strong and walk in the woods basslines, a continue of psychedelic tunes from beginning to end, no second boring, very unique sound, makes you smile... lot's of diversity... creates brain activity... own touch... and so great for homelistening :)

V/A - POSITIVE ALCHEMISTS VOL. 1

Label : AVIGMATIC RECORDS

Cat No : AVICD001

Format : Digipack 1 CD

Style : Full-on Melodic Trance

Compiled by : DJ Chaï & KhetzaL

Mastered by : Huby Sea & Vince @ Ultimae Records

Distributed by : Arabesque Distribution

Release Date : 7 november 2005

Track Listing :

01. Goma - Intelligent Solution

02. Digicult - Infection

03. Optokoppler - Spacetravel

04. Vibe Tribe - Zimba

05. Cyber Cartel - Always

06. Ananda Shake - Pressure

07. 4 Winds Circle Vs Electric Universe - 4Tune Circle

08. Avigmati - Password Request

09. Psynymph - Psycordia

10. Azriel - Akane Still Dreamin (Remix 2005)

Front Cover :

Posted Image

Label History :

Since march 2005, KhetzaL has started a new musical project with his friend DJ Chaï. This project, called Avigmati, is the combination between melodic trance and full-on energy, psy sounds and a lot of funny samples from everywhere. Avigmati will keep alive the positive vibes coming with KhetzaL melodies mixed with strong dance floor beats. KhetzaL and DJ Chaï have decided together to launch the trance music label Avigmatic Records for releasing tracks they really like. As both like full-on trance and old-school melodic trance, the label will try to release modern-sounding tracks without forgetting trance roots.

About the Release :

This release represents the best of present psy trance production, modern sounds and beats, without forgetting the real melodic and positive trance spirit, inherited from early goa trance.

Promotion :

KhetzaL will be playing live set in Belgium (near Gent) for the Spiritual Trance party (Suntrip Records) on 19 november 2005. DJ Chaï will play DJ set in the same party, both of them will give a taste of Avigmati style, and of course melodic trance, by playing some tracks of the first V/A of Avigmatic Records.

More infos and flyer on Suntrip Records

Links :

http://www.avigmatic.com

Posted Image

http://www.djchai.net

http://www.khetzal.com

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...