wizzy nyc what the hell????

you have no idea. i dont even think wizzy went on. the thing was supposed to go to 9 and they closed at 5:40.

it was at limelight. but apparantly, it wasnt a trance only night.....so half the place was full of fuking hip hop hoodies....and they kept comming into the trance room. which would be allright...except......well, lets just say it wasnt allright and leave it at that.

what a fucking rip off.

Guest Mescalinium

That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear about it. I remember doing a double take when I saw the flyer for that party and that it was at limelight. I guess that was the first clue.

Stick to the synthetic parties in the future/// sorry to hear that this one sucked..

the tip world party was amazing.. i was completely sober and kept on going till nine.. a very good experience... raja ram played out a really good set... anyway wonder how next week's homega party will be...peace..

ks

Guest Mescalinium

Yeah, the tip world party was absolutely insane, one of the best i've ever been to. I don't know much about the hom mega party, but there's an Omnitribe party that friday (the 14th) with Bitmonx live pa and zoo-b from usta. I heard the last OT party was good, and the venue they have is supposed to be really nice. Also, there's a Spectra party on the 21st with Shiva Chandra and Auricular. Yeah NYC goa scene!