Wanting to dance in BC, Aug. 11-14

Tanuki

Hello to all in BC, I need some help. After nearly two years of hanging up my dancing shoes, I find myself with an opportunity to lace them up tight next week. My wife and son are heading out of town, which leaves me with a burning desire for an energetic stomp. I'm aware of the festival taking place in the Kootenays, but a six hour drive from Vancouver is a bit much, as tempting as it is ( Ott is in town!) If any of you, including all of you on the island, are aware of anything taking place Aug.11-14( indoor or out, but preferably out!), please let me know. No party too small! Hell, I'd even head to the mountains with you if your car stereo has enough power! I dj'd in Japan and Thailand for three years, then got hitched and started a family, which left little time to shake my bones. Thanks in advance!

Tanuki

Hello back at ya. :) Unfortionately I know of no other festivals but I live in the okanagan which has no scene at the moment. <_< Oh well it's too fucking hot out here to dance anyway. Mallesh is in Victoria but I think he's going to Ott's gig.

• 2 months later...