Hallucinogen - Deranger

Guest antic

Guest antic

Is the version of "Deranger" on the single (http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd901.html) different than the one on album "The Lone Deranger" (http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd001.html), because in one of the reviews (I don't know where) I saw that somebody wrote that "the album version is a mild remix of Deranger single" (or something like that).

Guest antic

Ah....i think its the same.

that's not enough mate :D

I need to know FOR SURE, from somebody that has those two discs because I'm thinking about buying the single, though I won't do it if it's exactly the same track...

Its the same  :)

Edit:thats why you d/l before buying  ;)

306772[/snapback]

well... if it were two different version there might have been the possibility that the single contains the track of the album version... so downloading wouldnt have been very intelligent :P

well... if it were two different version there might have been the possibility that the single contains the track of the album version... so downloading wouldnt have been very intelligent :P

306773[/snapback]

:blink:

No actually the album contains the track from the single version.....usually albums contain tracks from an already released single and thats what happened here.So the guy could just d/l the ripped single version and compare it with the album version.Im still trying to understand your post.