psytrance flp files

hi people

i know it may sound a bit too easy

but i am using fl studio for months now

and i am interested in making psychedelic trance

the only place where i fail is when i try to make a full psychedelic trance song

like suppose when i make my intro,then i start to go further,i get stuck up

i wanted to know if i can get a link to some flps or if someone can send me just one psychedelic trance flp file, that will greately help me

i know many flp links on net nut none of them is a psychedelic trance flp

can anyone plzz help

thx

ajay :)

When I first started, I had a similar problem. I seemed to think there was this formula or magic rule the people followed, or there was something they had that I was just missing, now matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to come together.

But then one day, I just decided to stop trying to do it and just do it. Its so much easier after that. Once you make your first full song the rest come easier. Just don't give up.

If you're getting stuck on your intro - you're not thinking about your song. Always try to visualize what you want to make and then just play out or put it out into the program. Its going to be hard at first but its just a learning curve.

Just let the music flow out of you. Try not to conform to rules - you'll write quicker. If it turns out to be a pile of crap in your eyes, try and shape it, make it better.

I believe ATMA made a fruity loops tutorial somewhere... :unsure:

Ajay

two months are not a long time . I took one year to lean fl compleatly .Ihad the same problems

i was not even having a full vertion. But now iam a compleate rave artist

First of all u must hear a lot of rave songs(infected mushroom recommended). Then try to imitate the progressions

of that songs .try try and try. after getting it right u make in ur own Style

I will send u one of my fl song if possibe .I need fl studio 5 full, sim synth and wasp full Help me please

Best of luck :)