Nord Lead 2 in software?

hi guys!!!i'm wondering if enyone knows about NORD LEAD 2 software?is it true?is it verry (the top i think) good like nord lead 2 hardaware?and where can i found it?

Thanx!!!

N A T U R A L --- THINKS

dicovery is quite good . i only used the actual nord lead once, but i can tell u that this little program can make amazing sounds, it even imports real nord lead patches!!!! i know the hardware is best, but to me who make music on the go with my lap and midi controller . this vst is essential. i would like people who say that hardware versions are far superior to post some songs made with it, and sofware supprters do the same.. lets hear the difference :rolleyes:

anyway is one of the best vsts around and the best nordlead emulation available.

the ability to synthetize is in the human brain still,, i hope :ph34r:

Filteria, who has a nord lead 2, was very impressed when I played stuff from Discovery for him. According to him there is very little difference in the sound... And that difference may well have been due to the different listening environments - his mixer and monitors obviously sound different from my sound card and hi-fi amp/speakers.

But I'm sure there IS a difference, as benf52 says. It's just that this VSTi seems to be extraordinarily true to its original, and the nord lead 2 isn't an analogue machine anyway, so it's easier to mimic...

discovery is a great instrument, and pretty much nails the nord lead 2 architecture.

It doesnt sound like a nord lead 2 though, hell even the nord lead 3 doesnt sound like the nord lead 2.

Clavia's algorithms in the nord lead 2/ nord modular 1 are very distinct sounding, very raw sounding and almost have a metalic sheen to them.

I wouldnt say the nl2 is better than discovery, its just different.