Chronika chapter 2

visine

I'm trying to make a deicision weather to buy Chronika Chapter 2 by Boske Beat records. I've read some nice reviews but since I'm very picky about Tech Trance I need some further clarification. Does this compilation feature more minimal kind of sound (like example X-Dream "Irritant") or there is more feeling, layering and/or riffs (light or dark) to it like for example The Delta-Scizzofefective album or Midiimiliz-Cyclic Structure track which is very cool.

Thanx in advance!

Guest The Journey Man Project

It's more like Midi Miliz - "Non Standards" their new album...

they've gone a bit more experimental and it is great, a step out side the traditional tech sounds which were getting a wee bit monotonous

I just heard it and I must say I really like it. I'm not into Tech Trance that much but this is something different. I love the dark atmospheres and diversity on this album. Any other Tech Trance albums/comps you'd recommend?

If you enjoy this then you must check out Horns and Hoof Entertainment... Russioan Tech Trance/Psy Techno... also would reccomend Midi Miliz - "Non Standard" and X-Dream - "We Interface"... maybe think about about looking at Boshke Beats - "Clangour" and Metalogic - "Magnetic Influence"

Most released this year except X-Dream and Clangour but all focus on the dark Russian/German Electro Tech soundz.

If you enjoy this then you must check out Horns and Hoof Entertainment... Russioan Tech Trance/Psy Techno... also would reccomend Midi Miliz - "Non Standard" and X-Dream - "We Interface"... maybe think about about looking at Boshke Beats - "Clangour" and Metalogic - "Magnetic Influence"

Most released this year except X-Dream and Clangour but all focus on the dark Russian/German Electro Tech soundz.

302839[/snapback]

Hm I already have X-Dream "We Interface" but that sounds different to me. It's not as dark and too much vocals. I really liked Holeg Spies "Lost in Darkness" Fuzzion Rmx. It's got that greeeeat dark texture to it. Several other tracks on Chronika 2 have that dark and kind of apocaluptic feeling to them like Triple Distilled vs. Fuzzion "Midnight Circulator" for example. YOu know that sound that's more or less constany in the background of the song, kinda like a lazy dark melody.. That's what I'm looking for but can't find much of it. Psy Techno/Tech trance I heard since The Delta-Scizzoefective was mostly just minimal and stripped down so I lost interest after the fantastic first The Delta release. Knowing what you know now about my taste would you still recommend Horns and Hoofs and Non Standards?

I'd check out those two but maybe listen to some samples at www.saikosounds.com... Horns And Hoof blew me away, especially trakcs on them call Godzilla (Fuzzion side projekt), Master Of Puppets and Freaks... you might like to check out a track by Authentic - "Vampire" or "Vampires"... also you might enjoy the industiral sounds of Four Carry Nuts and Cydonia, a bit older, but have a very haunted feeling, heavily infleunced by industiral group Front Line Assembly... I'd also mention that you might want to check out some idustiral music for these sounds, a great new compilation by Front Line Assemble and Friends has just come out and it is really dark music, not psytrance though... I got really sick of the old minimal sounds, but Midi Miliz, Fuzzion and Holeg Spies are pushing a much better style :) Oh also search for a track at saikosoudns called godisnotgoth or god is not goth... I think it is by Holeg spies ...