[Dark Goa]Cybernetika - Starbound (192kbps, full)

Hi,

after I finally got FL to work again, I just made a new "serious" track, which could probably appear on my first album.

It's called "starbound" and is focused on a dark, deep and trippy atmosphere with lots of spacey ambience, acidlines and stuff like that. The track is also kinda epic ;) ... I hope you like it!

Length: 12:24

Size: 17MB

Bitrate: 192kbps

Equipment used: FL Studio 5, ReFX Vanguard, Linplug Albino, Moun Tau2 Bassline, Spectrasonics Atmosphere

The link:

Download Cybernetika - Starbound

Enjoy!

long track :)

Your production quality is pretty good taking into account that you use FL, though rewiring it with Cubase would be of great benefit.

Maybe you should try changing pan in some sounds [from Left to Right and vice versa] ;)

btw didnt find it any dark but that's okay :D

generally i would say that the track is listenable and nice, though would expect something more energetic and more things going on.

Thanks a lot for the reply!

So you mean it needs more interchange? Maybe a bit too long, heh.

294728[/snapback]

i would prefer it a bit more maximalistic in some parts[more background sounds/scales-going-up-and-down maybe] , and maybe add another mid-bass to achieve a more interesting bassline.

About the changes: You could either make changes more often, or just have some breaks/loads that "break" monotony :D

i agree that the production is very nice considering u use FL...

that kick is really nice...

and i agree that it's darker than some of ur previous tracks..

one thing though is i think u could make it shorter, so that it stays more dynamic...

like when u put that first melody, it goes on for too long, maybe u can cut 8 bars or 16.. and same thing at the end...

but overall i liked it, very promising...

That kick is indeed very sweet, and the atmosphere rocks - instantly got me thinking of Anno Domini (the track).

I agree with that the track should be shorter, the buildup / structure is superb, but each part is too long in my opinion. Plus I think you should decrease the reverb on the voice samples, cause I can't hear what he's saying (could just be me though :P)

I must say I love that mix of the dark and more melodic goa style you got here, that's exactly what I would like to achieve myself, and it's what I like listening to... Nice one!