Have Seen The Light...

Yep, I admit, I have seen the light and fine minmal psytrance to be much better than I have thought and am quite addicted. I would like to thank Ticon, Son Kit, Snug As A Bug, M.O.S and Tarsis Productions for convincing me! So all of you, I take back all my past comments and look forward to enjoing this new form of music (new to me at least). I have found this music to be very tribal orientated and excellent for wither dancing or chilling out to. So sorry to all the minimal lovers, you were right, this music is excellent :)

Guest rx7style

Try listening to Paste, Vibrasphere, Morphem, Neuromotor, Tromesa, and XV Killist. Not bad for minimal -- I can't say I don't like it, but I like other psytrance better.

oh my goodness. mike d? singing the praises of minimal? its one of the signs of the apocolypse.

hehe i had a feeling you might come around

welcome to the dark side

the ones that rx7style are all good too. (although im not sure i dig xv killist or not yet)

try these as well

auricular

spiralianz

wizzy noise

atmos (oh wait..you called him a knob didnt you?) hehe

funny funny mike d

man i want to meet u at a party - maybe I'll see you at Magus - Club Evolution (Melbourne) --------should be very good!!!!! (betta than Shakta)

Guest vasyachkin

i have been advocating minimal for a long time, but people made me realize that what i like is not minimal at all.

but get it anyway:

Atmos

Delta

Wizzy Noise

Shakta - Out of Sight

MidiMiliz

i think i came to "understand" this music when hearing for the 10th time the noma-navigator album.... its amazing and still on my top cd... u may want to chekit out too....

I got the Wizzy Noise albume and it is far to aggressive for me, sorry but that is the way it is! But yeah, minamal now rocks! am heading out to buy some tickets to rave for my chick and I so will be pumping up Beat Bizzare on my headphone/discman :P