Most cheesy song ever!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WoodWormateriX aka: defby

Yahel for sure!

i dont like Yahels music att all..

and tha L.S.Dance track by PSYSEX, (If u didnt know that;-) )

NP: Jay-Z feat: Eminem - Renegade. (I've listen psy hoooooooole day)

Guest Slidingtrancer

Mister Clubtrance(eyal barkan), green house project, some yahel tracks, some jorg tracks, some muses rapt songs, the great mister, Aerodance's russian stupid song ( electric ohms), atmos try at a hooligan song, chemical synthesis, passenger, some chi-ad outlines, some astral projection @!#$, electric universe have made their fair share, old Fractal Glider stuff can be fluffy, gabriel le mar, old genetic stuff ( ever noticed how fluffy Transmission is),....

Guest sam i am

Cheese-wise, I have to go with 'License to Slink' by Slinky Wizard... it makes me giggle it's so bad ;-)

Russ said: "What in the name of sweet jesus has jorg ever done that didn't truly suck..?"

How about Kopfuss Resonator feat DJ Jorg - "Whipbird"? I thought that was pretty good for its time.

Russ: dude jorg kessler is one of the originals.... we are all imitations... he makes some cheesy tracks but in no way are all his tracks lousy.. cosmic ascension and the messenger kick ass.... and so does shiva devotional.... his djing skills are iffy, but his selection is A++... and he can rip out your mind and send it far away in a morning set.... just talking from personal experience of course, but honestly what can be wrong with a dj who can create such crazy emotions on the floor?...

that aside the most cheesy songs i have heard are///

skazi.. most of his tracks..

x- dream - peters hoover...

yahel - going up

eyal barkan - good morning israel

fly agaric - i see myself

gms - star wars...

Guest dEc-0-y

about 50% of all goa/psytrance is pure cheese and about 20% is good and 30% is some of the greatest music i have ever heard!

Guest russ

uh oh, i am taking a beating here:) but in my defense i would say whipbird, which i like, is a kopfuss resonator track, i really don't think there's much jorg in there at all. OK, i promise i won't bash Jorg anymore...my Jorg bashing stems from the adulation he receives out here in japan...a lot of trancers here think he is some kind of god...hence my somewhat harsh response...

i think we've hit most of the cheese above, but KS, are you serious?? peter's hoover cheese? that is one of the best tracks x-dream has ever produced. cheese is fluffy, but that is pure elementals sonics.

Guest Slidingtrancer

Fly agaric- I see myself... aint cheesy, its just really different. I think the sound of psychedelic is changing. Just look at the whole 'usual suspects' compilation, Psycraft-Muse and the Mysteries of the thirteen skulls. I think the general sound is kinda the same...

Guest bugbread

Hmmm...Fly Agaric isn't cheesy, but it's saccharine. It sounds like someone trying to make epic but not succeeding.

GEEEEE!!!! Thank God I can't remember the DJ/song name but it's some guy from Israel that plays this CHEESEY song that has a break and then it goes "GOOOOOOD MORNIIING ISRAEL!!!!!!"

WTF!!!!!! how is this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, Isratrance DJ's are the TOP CHEES for v4K

Guest bugbread

Strumpling: Agreed, some Ubar Tmar is VERY cheesy, but for the antithesis of cheesiness, listen to any of his Rhythmism series. VERY uncheesy.

russ my friend, just like ordinary cheese comes in many sizes, (e.g - cream, cheddar, singles etc..), in my opinion so does musica cheese, there is the fluff like fly agaric - i see myself eyal barkan - good morning israel, or human blue - dream creator.. and there is other experimental cheese in my opinion x- dream - peters hoover, skazi - just name the track.. which in my opinion get cheesy because they are being hard at times just for the sake of being hard.. like skazi for example, same damn bassline at a very high bpm time after time with that rather lousy programmed software sequence of a guitar... poooff.... that to me is cheese. but dude thats my opinion.. i like other x-dream stuff from old as well as new albums.. just that peter hoover i dunno i don't personally like it.. to much of a simple echo bass to be groundbreaking in my opinion,.. progressive stuf requires a lot of patience and time for it to not come out as cheesy.. oh yeah i have one more to add to the list-

gms - the power...

Guest Mescalinium

i can't believe no one's mentioned the original mix of infected's Baby Killer!

man, those drum rolls just go on and on! absolutely ridiculous... still a fun track though ;)