OLD track I made....

Very relaxing track :D

Nice melodies with a different twist, although most of the synths used sound very... Fruityloopish :P You might wanna tweak them a bit harder.

I don't know if you wanted feedback on this one as it is an old track of yours, anyway, I just wanted you to know that I like it :P

Very relaxing track :D

Nice melodies with a different twist, although most of the synths used sound very... Fruityloopish :P You might wanna tweak them a bit harder.

I don't know if you wanted feedback on this one as it is an old track of yours, anyway, I just wanted you to know that I like it :P

281730[/snapback]

Yeah. I think it used the FL standard guitar synth, Pluck, and also Synth 1 VST (I think) for the pads.

I would like feedback, but I'm just saying that I can't really do much to improve this track as it is. Maybe I will re-use the chord progression in another track, develop it more etc. :)

Guest al3xandar

I like it! a Alot. I'd really enjoy it if the track was something longer. And also some synth melody could mean a real bless..

However nice track but pity it is short.

I like those...VLs? (pink, pink sounds)...

Nice job, thanks!

expecting soon more of ya!

I like it! a Alot. I'd really enjoy it if the track was something longer. And also some synth melody could mean a real bless..

However nice track but pity it is short.

I like those...VLs? (pink, pink sounds)...

Nice job, thanks!

expecting soon more of ya!

281760[/snapback]

VLs?

I've got castanets in the intro, you mean those?

Thanks. :)

Anyone else's comments would be appreciated. :)