Spritual Awakening

Guest al3xandar

Good track but overhyped by yourself :blink:

Not as good as you are trying to present it. I was expecting more after I read your "intro" speech ;)

Hope to see more in future (or give us some more now :) )

Good track but overhyped by yourself  :blink:

Not as good as you are trying to present it. I was expecting more after I read your "intro" speech ;)

Hope to see more in future (or give us some more now :) )

297998[/snapback]

You should note that this track is something more for him, as he has made it, so from this point of view it`s normal :huh:

ever thought about that the crowd is right and your wrong? ;)

287408[/snapback]

It depends on what aim has Synogen with this track and his music altogether? (He should say that, I think B) )

i think what he meant was that he likes the style of his tracks more than other "pros"..

but that is pretty obvious b/c he made it...

but i agree that by being a little arrogant u set urself up.. cause people expect a lot , and so if ur track is not great people will be disappointed...

just my two cents..

i heard the track...

one thing that bugs me is i can't hear the bass well.. feels like a kick with some precussions...

u got some nice melodies though, and i like how u build it...

at min 2 it gets too repetitive... and i agree with EP that it gets too busy, some sounds r hard to hear... and on ur site u said "high quality production"??? please...

that's ur ego talking... after min 4 not much is happening... same stuff, it gets too monotonous...

but not bad for the 5th track...

It seems hype can do in a track worse than the track itself? ;)

Hahaha, well I'm sorry guys, It was arrogant of me to make such a start on here, but at the time I was excited, as I always am when I make a new track...

Speaking of which, I just finished spending 2 weeks on a new track....ehm, I don't know what to say about it, its certainly not traditional goa and i think its very unique, but I'm gonna stop right there and let the crowd judge for themselves...err, tommorrow when I put it up :) (its techincally done now but I want the first listen to go to a special someone who inspired it)

As for the one minute clip from that other song I was working on - thanks for the warm feedback, I'll post a link whenever I finish that one.

It depends on what aim has Synogen with this track and his music altogether?

I tend to spend a rediculous amount of time on my tracks, 20-40 hours (though to me that doesn't seem like much) That translates into maybe one song every 1-2 weeks if I'm working as fast as I can through all my availible time. I try very hard to keep a track from being repetitive and its my goal to make a track seem to constantly be moving, changing, evolving and changing directions (yet at any given point can still be recognized as something from the same package) , I want the music to be able to take you somewhere special. That is my goal, whether thats what my music is like or not, only time will be able to tell... for now there is not nearly enough of it to judge it like that.

Therefor, I always want to be doing something new and interesting - why spend so much time making the same thing or different versions of the same thing thereof. As I gain experiance (and time) I hope it'll all start to settle down and my style will take a concrete form that can be identified in any track I produce - but for now I'm still budding, there is alot of work to do and alot of expiramenting to do before I settle on what I think is my style. That, or I fail and this music stuff is not for me ;) Which, too, is very possible.

One last detail that I think will explain to some of you my attitude and maybe answer some questions (?), I'm 16 years old (well, 17 soon) and I've been learning for about a year and a half and steadily producing for about...4 months maybe? It definately was arrogant to say those things and in the future I'll let the music speak for itself. Apologies once more for the attitude. I mean, I did kind of set myself up :P

Manuser on here recieved another song of mine (One Evolution) better than this one...its older and isn't as good in terms of sound quality, but if any interested want to hear and help me out with some feedback I'd much appreciate that. Clickedy Click Here Basically I just want to know what people like and what people don't like

Apparently, when you want to make music that the people will like, then you should consider their opinion.. (if you produced music only for own satisfaction this wouldn`t be necessary :) )