New song!

Here is a new tune I've been working on, it starts out pretty dark but gets melodic towards the end ;p

http://www.rb-servers.nl/daze/song.mp3

Feedback is very much appreciated! I've, as some of you know, had a lot of problems with my basslines... I hope it's better this time - tell me what you think. I would also like to know if it sounds weird when the synth melody makes it first appearance... I can't really tell :P

Thanks in advance! / Daze

Thanks Carnage, appreciate your help!

I agree about the bassline... gonna try some new settings for it.

About the quality on the track as a whole, I kind of added sounds with the same frequency on purpose (to a certain limit ofcourse), to get that kind of "muddy", dark sound I wanted... it's hard to explain, but I think it sounds good ;p

hi... i listen your track. and i have some comments. first, the bassline i liked, i remember old times with the delta :). i think you can go more depper, make it more and more agressive. second, the track as hole is quite boring, i think you can do it shrter and make more action. you have a lack of hi hats. you need more percussion. the melody isnt bad, but is not good. the sound of it liked. is some kind of retro shit. :). and the kick you need to change it, put some more depper kick or more pounding, but the kick you use sound amateur.

the idea is good, but you need to keep it interesting. you have the talent mate! go for it.