A test for a very Aggressive Trance.

After long time not being here... I thought I could share this one with you all:

"Abulele is Coming" - 150bpm -

http://stage.co.il/media/largefiles/amircohen491286.mp3

It's a test for progressive psytrance...

The bassline ain't sound so well, but I don't have the time to improve it... But It isn't that bad either. I think it has it personality.

And don't mind the melodies from 4:10 that it gets kinda "nice" and destroys the darkness... Can't help it :)

I finished besides this one a full track :)

But it's more a House track... I'll publish It later on.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks,

Carnage

kick ass, insane, I like it man....

has an original touch to it, bassline is interesting, I'm sure it would make some people dizzy, lol, it got a little bothersome for me after a while.

Good use of effects and guitar samples, overall, the idea here is great, and if it's fleshed out more it could be even better

peace

btw. that melody that comes in at the end (4:11) has a sweet sound, how did you make that? Very psy sounding

btw. that melody that comes in at the end (4:11) has a sweet sound, how did you make that?  Very psy sounding

279201[/snapback]

I think I did it with the '3xOsc'...

In the 3xOsc I added 2 delays with a reverb from a guitar amp (very nice reverb)...

And the melodie itself with slides.

Thanks for the feedback.

first I must say this isn't the type of psy I really like, but you have some good ideas and nice samples in the song.

Somehow I miss structure in this track, I don't know how to put it into words though.

like the second part of the song best when the melody starts at 4:15 or so. It's more a song than loose samples over a bassline after that :)

maybe a little bit louder kick could get more out of your bassline.

you have an interesting style, keep going in that direction ;)

first I must say this isn't the type of psy I really like, but you have some good ideas and nice samples in the song.

Somehow I miss structure in this track, I don't know how to put it into words though.

like the second part of the song best when the melody starts at 4:15 or so. It's more a song than loose samples over a bassline after that :)

maybe a little bit louder kick could get more out of your bassline.

you have an interesting style, keep going in that direction ;)

279587[/snapback]

Thanks, man.

The structure is really is horrible... it's wasn't an attempt to make a production... But more a "Bassline Trance"... :)