Afterdose - Notherrealm

Here, have another soft and melodic morning track.

http://personal.inet.fi/urheilu/fsf/Afterd...Notherrealm.mp3

So, here's the thing: I've been sending some of my stuff around in hope of getting something released. Of course, that doesn't happen. Apparently my stuff isn't dancefloor oriented (read: KILLAARGH :P) enough. Being the sell out I am, I'm of course trying to make something with a bit more emphasis on rhythm and bass. So, now you can actually hear the bass.

What I want to know is am I crazy for thinking it's possible to get this kinda stuff released in this day and age? Or should I just turn into another full on GMS clone? Any other kind of feedback appreciated as well.

Comments, opinions, flames?

hey i like you style, a bit special, but very nice! I must admit its the same and same through the track, you should focus more on variations!

This is probably something im never gonna dance to, because its way to slow. I think the theme is very chillout a-like, maybe you should try to slow it more down and get a nice chillout out of it!?!

hey i like you style, a bit special, but very nice! I must admit its the same and same through the track, you should focus more on variations!

This is probably something im never gonna dance to, because its way to slow. I think the theme is very chillout a-like, maybe you should try to slow it more down and get a nice chillout out of it!?!

271504[/snapback]

Thanks, man. It's quite similar in feeling throughout the whole track, 'cause I like to think it makes it more entrancing. Guess that doesn't work, huh?

Don't know if you've checked my other stuff, but you could say that my style is actually quite chill out-ish, so yeah, it's not exactly something that'll make you go crazy on dancefloor. I, however, did give quite a bit of thought about rhythm, so I was kinda hoping what it loses in tempo it makes up for in groove.

If all goes well, though, I'll be releasing chill out stuff in 2006, so turning it into a chill out track would work as well. :P

Hey ArseAssassin

I think it is a great track, I would maybe use it in a morningset. I think it is very cool, nice melodies, but as Digital Psyence mentioned, is a bit repetive, but I think it is in a good way.. You use a an effect, where your kick is very fast, I don't think it fits this track that good.. You also use the reverse kick effect at some time, please have another thought about that too.. ;) Again, it doesn't fit this track well.

Maybe you should combine your melodies, and see what happens then..

All in all very great track, killaaaaaargh melodies, and a nice groove. See the thinks I have mentioned above, and if you are willing to change them, please let me know, I would be glad to give it another listen.

Keep up the great work

Tore