Big Mac and Psy CD's

Guest Mindtwister

In Sweden you get a CD for about 6 Big Macs (24 Sek for Big Mac and about 150 Sek for a CD)...

//Mindtwister

Mindtwister wrote:

>In Sweden you get a CD for about 6 Big Macs (24 Sek for Big Mac and about >150 Sek for a CD)...

Same thing here in Denmark! ...Most CDz are 150/160 kr... A Big Mac is 24,75 Danish Kroner though, but it's the same result: 6,06 Bic Macs!...

Though I much prefer Burger King! ;o)

DeathPosture

NP: Chad Kroeger "Hero"

Guest lespagnol

It s not a good money coz a big mac costs less than a grand mac and ein groSSes mac more than uno mac grande...

Guest Honguito

That's too bad Soem because I thought that if we would meet sometime then you could take a bite off my triceps. But okay okay, you choose self. But I somehow just KNOW that you're considering much about being a vegetarian or not in the future now ;)

Guest bugbread

Hey, Soem: Maybe that's why Alien put up a link for a website with the price of Big Macs in various countries.

god DAMN we're gettin RIPPED OFF on our Big Macs here in the United States!!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

its cool tho kuz our country rips everybody else off ;-)

Guest Alien

Thanks guys

My conclusion is that CD's are more of a luxury item in some countries than others. Big Mac index is not acurate but pretty close. In South Africa we could probably export our Big Macs cheaper than you could make. In any case my big point is that the Trance scene here is big, with a party every wekend but the problem is noone can afford the CD's as easy as you can and thus it is still marginilising the audiance here. We really need to reach other groups of our rainbow popuation realistically.

Could some of you please state which country you are from? so I can have a better analysis and get back to you.

Thanks so much.

Alien

Guest Honguito

Emos, can you fix some steroids for me too?? But first show me a picture of your side effects like those bitch tits you were talking about and your shrinked little banana ;)

Meet me at the east pier at 23:15 tonight. No weapons and don't even consider doing any tricks!! =)

Guest Mindtwister

Hahaha.... Ems: I've heard that after taking sterioids you can make milk in your bobbies =) Would you like to sell some?

//Mindtwister