new trackk

Nice Intro stuff. Wicked sample. Maybe its a bit too clean, you should consider adding some FX like delay or reverb to it, but that's your choice.

I am a sucker for ultra-deep basses so I really dig yours, its damn deep and still clearly audible, very very nice!

I think your track is well produced and has some extremely well designed sounds. In parts it needs maybe some more elaboration like Hi-Frequency FX.

The way how you introduce the guitars is extremely nice. The guitars need some more release or a soft reverb so that they dont seem that short and cut off.

hey man thanx a bunchh

nice to hear review ,, nice to hear u like it mann

i agree it needs more effects..

but my cpu sometimes lets me downnn ;)

but well keep on tryng

thanx mate

:D

samples is nice but some background music is still audible, maybe try to see if u can get rid of it...

the bass and kick come kinda abruptly i thought... try making it flow more after the sample, may add a pad at the begining, or some fx...

bass is great, snare is good also.. wicked fx at 0:45 !! but it needs more release or delay so that it doesn't end so quick....

very nice break at 1:30 with the bass eq'ed..

some melodies are not totally my style, but that's just me...

overall nice track, keep up the work!

hi there

heres a preview of latest track 144 bpm

Yep nice sample, love the funky feel to this one, almost 70's shaft meets Psy...

What did you use for the synth effect at 1:56, 57 ?

Oh, and then you go all thememin at 2:50 ish, very nice ...

Andy

Yep nice sample, love the funky feel to this one, almost 70's shaft meets Psy...

What did you use for the synth effect at 1:56, 57 ?

hi man ,, glad u like it, yes we try to make it as funky as we can ,, the synth effects ure talking about is with gforce minimonsta which i think is one of the best softsynths and the best moog emulation available,,, check it out!!

thnxx

jesus :ph34r: