because i can't make nice melodies in reason i want to input them from fruity as a midi file.how is that done?i see that there is an option in reason:import midi file but i can see no result.how do i put the midi melody sequence in a synth in reason?

thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

What do you mean you can't make melodies in reason???

It's way better than fruity loops.

but anyway i've never done anything like that so i don't have any advice,

except to delete fruity loops entirely.

because i can't make nice melodies in reason i want to input them from fruity as a midi file.how is that done?i see that there is an option in reason:import midi file but i can see no result.how do i put the midi melody sequence in a synth in reason?

thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

266224[/snapback]

It seems like you've fallen in custom to the pianoroll in FL. I liked it too, and it was hard to move on to reason. But you can always use the edit mode in reason in the sequencer, it's pretty much the same as the pianoroll, try to adjust the zoom- and quantizesettnings to make it work more like the one in FL. On topic, I've never imported any midi-stuff in reason either, so I can't help you there =/